WHO LIKES: intros, skits, or none???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO U LIKE: intros/outros, skits, just the music?

• yes w/ intros & outros

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • yes w/ skits

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • JUST THE DAMN MUSIC!

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
I like some skits. Put please dont put song than skit song than skit song than song than skit again. That shits annoying. One or two skits are enough. Intros and outros are a waste of time
Quality counts!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
MissLady said:
I like some skits. Put please dont put song than skit song than skit song than song than skit again. That shits annoying. One or two skits are enough. Intros and outros are a waste of time
Quality counts!
I hearya on this.....8 skits & 8 songs would be some major garbage! and we have 15 tracks already----just trying to decide if a intro or skit is needed......

thanks for your opinions

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
Intro/Outro/Skit's are all good if they're done in moderation. Too much of anything is never good. Especially if folks are using the stuff to extend they're release, or fill holes. If the CD on the whole is quality product, and only a couple skits are dropped in... then it's cool.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I can deal with intros/outros but skits/interludes are fuccing stupid. They ruin the flow of the album, wether they are relevant to the theme of the album or not they aren't necessary. I want to be able to put the cd in, press play and let it go until the end. I don't want to have to keep the remote close to skip the bullshit. I buy albums for MUSIC not to hear some rappers pathetic attempt at acting or to hear him pretend to get high or get his dicc succed. If an album has a lot of skits/interludes it seriously impacts my decision on wether or not I buy it.