Who is your favorite movie character?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Yo dawg...

... Dre and SnOOp had me laughing weed smoke out my lungs from last week when I seen them together in the Wash! DJ Pooh was good in that too!

Fuck it... the whole got damn movie was funny loccsta!

May 10, 2002
Whut about...

... the vatoz is Training Day? I wouldn't want to get shot in a bath tub wit a shot gun most likely full of buck shot! That shit would be like Mc Donalds bugers cuz! ... without the cheese playah!

F

Filthy

Denzel in Training Day, he was a straight sav. When Ethan Hawk came up to that apartment to get his revenge and found Denzel standing their with his fine nekkid woman laying on the bed, counting money still wearing his gun holsters. Denzel looked too fuckin sicc.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this is hard. I liked Chris Tucker as Smokey in Friday.....Vin Diesel was tight in The Fast and The Furious. Eminem was great in The Wash....lmfao.....he was HELLA FUNNY!

May 6, 2002
i would have to Micheal (Pacino) in The Godfather series, reminds me of myself, shit is all time gangsterous right there

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
ConnDemned said:
Doc Holiday from Tombstone...
haha i was just gonna post that till i checked the next page....folker.......that mothafucka was sick as hell though...the rawest movie i've seen so far...

2nd would hafta be........jay from jay and silent bob...motha motha fucka motha motha fucka 1 2 1 2 3 smokin weed smokin weed..doin coke...drinkin beers drinkin beers beers beers beers beers...rollin fatties rollin blunts..who smoke the blunts....we smoke the blunts......

that movie was the funniest retard shit by farr.......