Who Is Voting Tomorrow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Are You Voting Tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lost me At god bless u butcher
Trump was born on June 14th, 1946. Inauguration day is January 20th, 2017. That means the day he is inaugurated he will be exactly 70 years, 7 months, 7 days old exactly. 7-7-7. Hillary and Obama and the entire Democrat National Party (and to a smaller extent establishment Republicans with Skull & Bones society ties ie the Bush family) have deep links to Satanism, or what people generally recognize as the Illuminati / New World Order. Trump is the hand of God and we're living in end times, as heralded by the "Trump" ets. Get right with God before it's too late.

God bless you and yours

The Trumpet Sounds - End Times Truth

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
First time I went to Tempe I damn near got whiplash from constantly turning my head looking at all the bitches. 9s and 10s every other girl, it's crazy. At least coming from Season where all the girls are covered in clothing. Makes sense though all with that unbearable hot weather just means so little clothing, tanned bodies and self conscious girls that need to workout all the time to compete. God bless them hoes, man, especial the drunk ones lol
Not LA 9s & 10s, not sure what scale you are using lmao

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Stock Market has already crashed 5% and the Dow is down 800 points lol
It's so stupid THEY (the same media that refuses to report the news with no spin) want to blame it going up or down on Clinton or Trump when it is much more complex than that. If we want to really simplify the market then call it for what it really is - a zero sum game; for every winner there's a loser, every buyer a seller...

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Looks like legal weed is failing in Arizona :(

At least we finally got rid of Joe Arpaio though
Amen to the second comment
---------------
I am proud to say I am one of the 980000 who voted to defeat that prop. There was a better more fair prop for that but George Soros and all the dirty dispensary owners who wanted bigger pieces of pie and dont believe in a free market here made sure theirs made the ballot instead...too bad so sad, at the end of the day five kinds on decc

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Amen to the second comment
---------------
I am proud to say I am one of the 980000 who voted to defeat that prop. There was a better more fair prop for that but George Soros and all the dirty dispensary owners who wanted bigger pieces of pie and dont believe in a free market here made sure theirs made the ballot instead...too bad so sad, at the end of the day five kinds on decc
So now weed continues to stay behind a $250 a year "tax", the most drawn out medicinal process in the country, and people get to continue to be arrested for possession all because people like you don't want to pay a couple extra dollars for their eighth lol makes sense.

We're 1 of 5 states that didn't pass it last night. Props to California, Nevada, Mass, and Maine. AZ gets to continue to live in the stone age.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So now weed continues to stay behind a $250 a year "tax", the most drawn out medicinal process in the country, and people get to continue to be arrested for possession all because people like you don't want to pay a couple extra dollars for their eighth lol makes sense.

We're 1 of 5 states that didn't pass it last night. Props to California, Nevada, Mass, and Maine. AZ gets to continue to live in the stone age.
Sorry to hear that you think the government should regulate and tax citizens on a plant that existed before humans and dictate the market. I do not support George Soros and I do not support the Marijuana dispensaries of Arizona. I'm sorry you feel salty because you didn't get what you wanted, maybe next time there will be a common sense proposition that is really for the people and not a crooked few and government. I would have voted for the other proposed legislation that allowed REAL decriminalization, did not create a law enforcement marijuana task force, did not allow the current dispensaries full control of the market, was more aligned to a free market, and did not allow the state government a slush fund of tax money. I don't know about you but I do what I want, maybe you should start too breh- you seem for the most part logical and a good guy, wish the best for you.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If you buy from a weed man anyway, why do you care so much if other people don't mind paying a tax? You're weed man will still more than likely be in business and you personally won't have to pay "the crooked few".

I moved to Arizona when I was 30 not knowing anybody, unfortunately I don't have a weed man and the few times I managed to get weed from college students I go to school with it was garbage lol. I also don't have access to CBD oil that I really need to fix numerous issues I have with my broken down body unless I want to pay that $250 a year and basically get singled out on a list and have numerous other rights taken away.

Prop 205 could have given me a better quality of life. I guess I can always hit up the VA for some pain pills and live like a junkie for the rest of my life lol

I should just move back home to Vegas, fuck this place.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't subscribe to the current system and I have my firearms ya feel me... If you need permission from your government you doin it wrong breh
99.9% of the country ain't special like you man. If I purchase a gun/weed/whatever else through other means than the current system, I run the risk of being arrested. I'm cool off that.