Who is top 5 out of Vallejo right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
40, turf talk, duna (you may hate on that but hes keeping thizz alive by dropping music, i respect that) dubee just based on this song which apparently is a literal vallejo anthem in some sort of ways and mac dre..whether hes dead or not...until i see another rappers face and body painted 50 feet high on a water tower in vallejo he needs to be mentioned

but skittles is the heart of valljo as fubu has mentioned

skittles stands for everything vallejo stands for
the day dude dies its gonna be like steve jobs died

i named obvious names, sacred music holds it down for the V as well....unfortunately its kinda wack that thizz as a label has kinda ate shit but thats why i give it to duna, atleast hes still pushin for the dead homie...

i didnt name j diggs but he should get some sort of respect as some sort of street ambassador

aint b luv from vallejo, dude aint really the best rapper but tonka boyz was on hit

the v used to be my home away from home....so thats just based on what i know...but im sure theres newer artists out there

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yea B-Luv is from the Crest. There was a rumor Skittles died going around like last year lol. That just cements his place in the public conscious of Vallejo imo.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
"1Vallejo" Video premiering on www.thizzler.com this next Friday Oct 14th !!!!

1 Vallejo (Official Video)
Produced by Indecent the Slapmaster
Directed by - J.Sutherland Films

Kobra Abysmal
Rux
Cousin Fik
Moe Green
Shigady da Playboy
Willie Joe
J-Cizzle
YC da kidd
Indecent the Slapmaster