Who is this Woodie cat everyone is talking about?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
I saw this cat passed (R.I.P). Who was this guy. I heard of him on here but never really got into him. Someone up me a tight song. Iam not asking for an album or anything like that. Just one song to kind of get me hip to this cat. No disrespect or nothing like that. Just interested in who this cat is.

R.I.P

Mar 8, 2007
mayne at first i thought you were a bay cat askin dat question. mayne woodie is/was one of the best norteno rappers. his shit wasnt just gang bangin it was deeper and more political. go on itunes to here sum of his songs. try coppin his albums and Northern Expozure's 1,2,4,5,6 & 7. there is no 3, gang reasons.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Rob S4 said:
I saw this cat passed (R.I.P). Who was this guy. I heard of him on here but never really got into him. Someone up me a tight song. Iam not asking for an album or anything like that. Just one song to kind of get me hip to this cat. No disrespect or nothing like that. Just interested in who this cat is.

R.I.P
He is the homie on the logo_On the very top of the Forume.

Aug 19, 2006
HERE IS ONE OF WOODIES BEST TRACKS FOR YA

Rob S4 said:

R.I.P
http://rapidshare.com/files/20798017/10_Track_10.wma.html
THIS IS DIRTY DEEDS WOODIE IS THA LAST ONE TO SPIT ON THIS TRACK. THIRD VERSE I THINK.

Aug 24, 2006
Woodie was the Realest Mutha Fuckin G' From Nothern Cali. He Always Put it down For The NorthSide an One of the Realest Nortenos Putting it Down!
There was no Bad Track that he Put Down cuz there all Tight!

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Rob S4 said:

R.I.P

if you dont know who Woodie is, then plain and simply my friend, your missin out