Who is this cat on KMEL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2008
Sup people. this is my first time on here and i don't know if this was asked but who is this cat sayin rhat hyphy is dead and all that. what he said was on point but i liked how he said it. does he have a cd out or how can i get that acapella...

Apr 7, 2006
isnt he on some hyphy shit himself? i heard a track or two by him and that kafani song. all sounded pretty hyphy. but his shits cool.

Dec 13, 2006
I just wanted to hear his point of view on the topic and wanted to find out why his view was on point.
yea i wanna hear it too chances are i probably wont unless they play it on boxkev show the only time i listen to kmel but im speakin in general cuz niggas be on some follow the leader shit 1 minute its hyphy this hyphy that then the same 1s switch it up and say its dead after they hear other people complain about it what ever happened to jus good music fuck all this hyphy bashing just do u

Feb 9, 2008
I don't think it's dead. i think we was lookin for somthin to call our own and support that when it came about we was like YEAH!!!!! and we ran in the ground. Hyphy drink, shirts,hats,radio shows(which is what we want). i just think it was shoved down our throats and that was the sign to the i don't think end....and it shouldn't end

Feb 13, 2008
ok! let me break this shit down 4 ya'll! i think erk is not attacking Hyphy all in general! the music is now wack, cuz u have all these weak ass kats comin' out wit the same shit over and over again! how many "go dumb, get stupid" song are there... all erk's tryin' 2 do is get kats to broadin' their sound! stop just doin' tha same ol shit! niggas dropped tha ball! clyde, ya boy, big rich, and some other artist are making different shit which could have kept hyphy alive and well! 40 being who 40 is whenever he makes a hyphy track its gonna breath air into the the dead... true! but no one else will survive! ur whole album can't talk about the same shit! a lot of the main artist that are gettin' luv is bcuz they made some different shit! fed gang and others.
but anyway check out erk's myspace www.myspace.com/erkthajerk

Dec 13, 2006
ok! let me break this shit down 4 ya'll! erk is not attacking Hyphy all in general! the music is now wack, cuz u have all these weak ass kats comin' out wit the same shit over and over again! how many "go dumb, get stupid" song are there... all erk's tryin' 2 do is get kats to broadin' their sound! stop just doin' tha same ol shit! niggas dropped tha ball! clyde, ya boy, big rich, and some other artist are making different shit which could have kept hyphy alive and well! 40 being who 40 is whenever he makes a hyphy track its gonna breath air into the the dead... true! but no one else will survive! ur whole album can't talk about the same shit! a lot of the main artist that are gettin' luv is bcuz they made some different shit! fed gang and others.
but anyway check out erk's myspace www.myspace.com/erkthajerk
can u name some of the artist that u refering to who is making the same shit who is forcing u to listen to it