who is the siccest midwest rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
krayzie Bone is weak now a days, Layzie Bone is the tightest of Bone..........Twista can;t be king til he drop something.......
The sound quality shit utalkin about got to be some old shit.....
But there is to many to name....Tech9 is the king of KC

H

H. T. B

@ Jesse

It was those tracks on the sound page your promoting. Shit I don't know what year they were made. The only one I really to listened to was that one on that old Skinny Pimp album. That track was cool but nothing to brag about it sounds like most Mid west rappers. how many cds have your boys dropped? I gotta here more tracks for me to get convinced. and if Krayzie is so weak why does his disc always go platinum. better than that L-Burna shit.

Aug 26, 2002
it goes platinum because he gets a bigger budget then Layzie .....and Krayzie Bone came out with a solo before any other members in the group so people are more use to him as a solo artist...
Those ther songs were not mastered when I put that page up...............but the album is being mastered completely right now........................
what is up with what u promoting in your sig?????????????? where can I hear them at..............
L-burna is tight as fuck......he dissed Do or Die, he ripped it with WC, Layzie would kill Krayzie in lyrics and flow anyday...

H

H. T. B

In My Sig thats artists on our label. But as of yesterday we started negotiation with a big name label. It's too early to name it. but if everything goes smooth We will be seeing you on BET homie.

Aug 26, 2002
coooooooooooooool.....................I';m glad u did not take this convo has a personal diss or anything like that.....we got some people on herre who need to wipe they pussys sometimes before they come on herre

u got a mp3 site???????????

H

H. T. B

Yeah we have 5 pages but there getting re done right now. From the changes in our roster. So as soon as there done I'll give you the addresses. But I'm out.

Jan 7, 2003
Quoteing HTB:
BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !
Krayzie Bone ,Twista or even Tech n9ne would tear your boy a new ass. The shit I heard from Lyrikal Warfare was alright but the sound quality was fucked up.
Theres no King of the Mid West. B/c Theres too many tight rappers and different opinions.

DAMMM FINALLY somebody Regonizes Krayzie Bone... Good shit HTB...! Damm and Krayize's Shit Goes Platinum cuase he Puts his Hits on tha Radio. and Video.. And L-Burna Didn;t get to have his shit played on tha radio shit. I only heard it was out cuase my freiend told me about it... But that L-Burna CD was tight as fuck.. tho... Yeaa He did diss do or die. pretty tight. But his best songs on tha CD were Deadly Musicals.. and My Niggas(Stop everybody what's that sounds Ak-47 so u betta hit tha groud)... Thug Mentaily 1999 was a sicc ass Album.. Better than any recent group album.. But if ya'll wanna hear some raw krayzie bone shit. As far as what i haerd this shit is old unreleased shit is barely being released now.. but it;s new too me.. go to www.bonethugrecords.com to check out tha snippets.. im out this bitch..
I vote for Tech n9ne.. since itl;s like ohio ain't even considered mid west.. anyway...

Aug 26, 2003
bone is off of ruthless records

Their in talks with def jam, universal, and arista.
They Want complete control of their music.

Thats why thug world order only had like three bangers on their
pump pump,bone bone bone,set it straight.

They coming back baby the real ressurection is about to begin
10 years in this bitch!! Check out www.a-2-zentertainment.com (news section)

1.Twista
2.Tech N9ne