who is the siccest midwest rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2003
mafioso22 said:
Have you guys ever heard of TWISTA?

lol are you kidding???who hasnt heard of twista? have you ever heard of 2pac or snoop dogg? lol juss messin wit yuh.....
where do i get some of these guys' albums you guys named off?

Jan 7, 2003
I'd say Tech N9ne is tha Siccest Solo rapper fo hella reasons. One he;s a hella tight rapper...

2 he disses the bitch ass industry!! FTI fo life..!

3. and Third he didn;t have to diss Bone Thugs N Harmony.. and Be on bone;s dick to get regognized.
unlike Twista.. PLus Tech n9ne rap way better than twista...

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaaa i know. man.. I was jus playin wit ya... Anyway all tha shit wit.. Twista.. and 3 6 mafia in tha past.. Layzie Bone and Twista made a tight ass song called Midwest invasion. I think tha siccest i ever heard twista and layzie flow... Also Krayzie makin tracks wit 3 6 mafia. I think if all tha fast rappers united. and shit. they'd take over tha rap game. cause nelly and ja rule ain;t half as soon as the Mid West rappers... Tech n9ne proved that... fuck all this weak rap shit..!

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
honestly i thought that midwest invasion song really sucked...it must of been the generic club beat they used...oh well...i think BONE really ruined the chance for many of these rappers who always snapped in songs cause everytime someone who raps fast drops an album they get compared to BONE, like shit manne....they snap but still different style