Who is the NBA MVP so far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the NBA MVP thus far?

• Kobe Bryant

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Chris Webber

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Jason Kidd

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Tim Duncan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tracy McGrady

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
The real MVP huh!! Hahahaahah!! I cant wait until they annouce the MVP, U are gonna be greatly dissapointed!! Yall can vote for the "real" MVP on my thread. It is not biased, shit it dont even have A.I. on it. Its from espn.com. Come holla, fuck this unreal shit with Ko-Me's seflish losin ass on it!! GOT EM!!!

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44202

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo poorbred I agree that A.I. is not in the top 5 at this point! He is actually 6th to me, real close to Garnett for 5th so I agree with that as of now!! The top 3 are definitely Webber, Kidd, & Duncan! With McGrady, Garnett next along with A.I. just behind them!! So I think this poll is accurate at this point!!! Its to bad there is no GP there huh!!?? Haha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
The real MVP huh!! Hahahaahah!! I cant wait until they annouce the MVP, U are gonna be greatly dissapointed!!!
No I wont, im not saying he is going to win it. Im saying he is the MVP at this point.

KINGCZAR said:
shit it dont even have A.I. on it.

Purebreed Hog: Why would it have AI on it, he hasnt done shit this year except put up 40% fg, shooting more then anyone in the NBA, and his team has a horrible record. Just cause a player is good, it doesnt entitle them to anything, its how good they do that year.

Sep 7, 2002
Its a tough one. Webber puttin it down like a mothafucka.
McGrady puttin it down, KB is to.

But my vote goes to Jason Kidd...The man is just fuckin vicious out there.

But AI, you gotta give him credit with that sorry squad that he got. He 6'1" and he's shittin on everyone that gaurds him.