Who is the most underrated rapper out the South right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
West of El Paso the only south cats most people know about lil jon, lil flip, cash money cats, and anyone else they see on bet. Who is the most underrated over hated rapper in the dirty south.

Big Ant
Stackin Chips Rec

We are lookin for southern cats to work wit. If you got heat let us know.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
SonnyBlac said:
for real but 3 come to name

1. Playa Fly(that nigga need a major deal)
2. Bun B(that nigga been workin his ass off)
3. Chamillionare(but he kinda fallin off)
What happened to fly? He's had some major slap on his cd's...

Bun B's work speaks for itself, but he still slept on.

Ain't no secret what cham do, but he's about to drop a couple of projects here soon, if they on the same lines as mixtape messiah, his name gonna go on a diet unless he stepped up his game to the Get ya mind Correct level again.

Devin is a talented dood, but lyrically I think he's way tighter than people give him credit for. He's way tighter than playa fly in my opinion

Oct 14, 2004
All of them r tyght!!

I think that all the artist that you all are saying from tela,bun b,devin, fly, lil keke, magnif, killa, z-ro, 3-2, kb, mr.mike, psk, paul wall, fiend, back bone, shit I can name a boat load. I don't think they are under rated, it's just that the rest of the world have not seen them or checked out any of they music. they are just as tyght as any of the cats thats on 106 and park or mtv. form J-zay to 50 cents. No bullshiiiit!!!. I have had a chance to work with a few of them.(jt money, tela, bun b) I'm a music producer so I hear music in the raw. and all these cats that we are talking about have a gang of hot shiiiit!!!.

tberry
BeatSumThin production/tyghtwork ent.