Who is the most lyrically talented rapper from frisco?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
I want to know what yall think since there are some real so called critics on here.

the biggest critic being that bitch j-dolla, that mothafucka thinks he is the queen of this shit. That bitch is best investigator ever, uncovering all the conspiracies. EAT A DICK BITCH EAT A BOWL OF SHIT BITCH.

i think a few are j.bailey & quinn and dont' forget stomp down for his crazy ass preachings.

Jan 20, 2003
DeadManWalking said:
I want to know what yall think since there are some real so called critics on here.

the biggest critic being that bitch j-dolla, that mothafucka thinks he is the queen of this shit. That bitch is best investigator ever, uncovering all the conspiracies. EAT A DICK BITCH EAT A BOWL OF SHIT BITCH.

i think a few are j.bailey & quinn and dont' forget stomp down for his crazy ass preachings.
i'm not a fan of musty because the guy bullshits and doesn't talk about music. but as for the subject. lol at stomp down.

san quinn is the most talented lyricist, along with the old dre dog, taydatay, big quint of u.d.i. and the old seff tha gaffla. jt has skills too. bailey is sick as fuck too.

Aug 30, 2002
www.gurpcity.net
Everyone is still sleeping on Z-MAN. When "Dope or Dogfood" drops and blows up maybe heads will stop sleepin.

Other than Z, EQUIPTO and SAN QUINN are lyrical monsters. I've never heard a wack verse from either of them and never will.

May 29, 2002
franknitty said:
I am not sure if Quinn is really underrated...by whom? I would have to say equipto is because he is not as well known as quinn, well anyone on donedeal for that matter....
even though you got the question wrong, I will answer yours. do you really think quinn is not underrated? So I take it that he gets as much exposure in this world as he deserves right. To me he is very underrated because he is as good, if not better than most mainstream rappers, but doesnt get ANY exposure. so to answer your question, he is underrated by just about everyone (except for most of the cats on this board)

Jan 20, 2003
ok well if u want to switch the topic to most underrated than it's still san quinn. but as far as underrated in the sco then it's e-sicc of cwh, big quint of udi, maine-o of 11-5, and seff tha gaffla.