who is the king of la

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
TRAY DEE & GOLDIE LOC IN MY OPINION,BUT AS SOON AS DUB-C,CROOKEDI,KURUPT,XZIBIT,ROSCOE BUST OUT ITS UP IN THE AIR....TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ITS NOT JUST L.A ITS ALL OF CALI THAT NEEDS TO STEP UP.....ALL YOU HEAR AND SEE NOW IS THESE EAST COAST RAPPERS GETTING LOVE,THIER SONGS GETTING SPINNED ALL DAY ON THE RADIO...I CANT BELIEVE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT HERE BE BUMPING NELLY,JAY-Z ON THEY RIDES LIKE IT WAS THE HARDEST SHIT..

May 20, 2002
wckillaz.net
Snoop 'cause he got real street backing along with hits. Now I think his falling off, and Xzibit might come up, but for now Snoop. Man vs. Machine could change the game, but that's to be seen.

May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Crooked I

Crooked I is definatley the best in the west and i wouldn't doubt it hes the best in the world. I'm serious. This guy will put West Coast Gangsta Rap back on track. No more of this gay ass snoop dogg 'wanna be pimp don juan shit' snoops a bitch, dre. is putting out a cd which will be a complete piece of shit bcuz i heard somewhere he wants to do something different and it wont be 'real' rap anymore. I think crooked I might not go 5 times platinum but the CD "Say Hi 2 tha bad guy' it going to be sicc. Watch out, Tha Row and Big Simon are back.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
in L.A i always like M.C EIHT... he makes hard hits but it does not get its support to get shine.. hopefully his new album will be hard like always and i want to see him SHINE..

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
WiCkEd said:
.ALL YOU HEAR AND SEE NOW IS THESE EAST COAST RAPPERS GETTING LOVE,THIER SONGS GETTING SPINNED ALL DAY ON THE RADIO...I CANT BELIEVE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT HERE BE BUMPING NELLY,JAY-Z ON THEY RIDES LIKE IT WAS THE HARDEST SHIT..

...DAMN,,,THANK YOU,,,THANK YOU FOR KNOWING THAT SHIT,,,DAMN,,,AROUND OF APLAUSE FOR HOMIE RIGHT HERE,,,,

...SHIT POST THIS UP ON THE FRONT PAGE,,,,...

.........((LOL))).....

...ON THE REAL THO,,,i feel what u sayin,....

ther aint no king of LA,,,its just who ever is hype at the time.

May 20, 2002
wckillaz.net
SillY said:
doubt that Man vs. Machine will make any difference, X fell off with his Restless shit, that was wack..
A Hardsore Silly Swetish fan talking about X fell off...LOL.

I think Restless wasn't about being hardcore Xzbit, but rather being commercial production based Xzibit. Either way, LA has a King, 'cause even old folks know Snoop. MY GRANDMA KNOWS WHO SNOOP IS... For reals

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Ice T's from New Jersey... he just moved out here when he was hella young

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
WiCkEd said:
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ITS NOT JUST L.A ITS ALL OF CALI THAT NEEDS TO STEP UP.....ALL YOU HEAR AND SEE NOW IS THESE EAST COAST RAPPERS GETTING LOVE,THIER SONGS GETTING SPINNED ALL DAY ON THE RADIO...I CANT BELIEVE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT HERE BE BUMPING NELLY,JAY-Z ON THEY RIDES LIKE IT WAS THE HARDEST SHIT..
No one coulda but it better! I went to New York and Jersey last summer and all you hear on the radio is their east coast shit. It's sad that out here on the West all you hear is still that same east coast shit too. Wassup with showin the Bay artists some love?