WHO IS THE 1#PRODUCER IN THE NORTHWEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS THE BEST PRODUCER IN NORTHWEST?YOU DECIDE

• BEZZIE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JOHN&PAUL SILVA

• RC RYAN CROONE (WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM?)

• Total voters

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
mo-x said:
It's so funny isn't it? There you go again man... On some bullshit. Hey lets hate on the homies instead of build them up right? Psssh, whatever dog. Your starting to get under my skin with this internet negativety campaign of yours. *thanks brother* - And just because I don't have an extensive credit list like you doesn't mean people ain't feeling the very few beats I've produced.
Would somebody get this man a box of tissue?

Here....let me "produce" a sad song just for you. I didn't know you make beats Mo....you never play any of them for me. I wonder why that is??????? I've heard all of 1.....count it......1 beat you've made - EVER. :ermm: That doesn't exactly allow you to be placed in the "producer" category. Much like I shouldn't be placed in the "rapper" category.

And don't even get me started on the "producer" definition argument. I'm not building up or tearing anybody down.....I'm doin' what I always do - callin' it like I see it. And when I see some BULLSHIT I comment on it. If it bothers you then I don't what to tell you. I'm not gonna FRONT on the internet just because we're boys in real life. It's called KEEPIN' IT REAL.....you should try it sometime. You'd be surprised at the results.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
BaneTheTerrible said:
whats MO's price range lookin like? i never got a beat CD....fuck you all asshole's. wait till my beat CD gets sent out. :devious:
people actually got it twisted... Mo-X on that list = Beat Senseless Production which is Pain, Red Headed Unleaded and Myself, and we all do different parts of the beat and the shit is HOT. D-Sane knows this but it's all to the good, I'm not about arguing on the internet no mo...