WHO IS THE 1#PRODUCER IN THE NORTHWEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS THE BEST PRODUCER IN NORTHWEST?YOU DECIDE

• BEZZIE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JOHN&PAUL SILVA

• RC RYAN CROONE (WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM?)

• Total voters
May 12, 2005
WHO IS THE BEST BEAT/PRODUCER IN THE GAME OUT HERE NOW A LOT OF CATS MAKE BEATS BUT THEY STILL WORKING TO DEVELOP A NAME FOR THEY SELF SO MAYBE YOU CAN LIST THOSE WHO AINT ON HERE SIMPLY CUZ NO ONE NO WHO THEY ARE IF THEY GOT A E -MAIL TYPE IT DOWN PLEASE NORTHWEST ONLY

Apr 25, 2002
D-Sane is the tightest in the game.......no question whatsoever....

Syko and Steve should be on the list, though......

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Who the fuck voted for Mo-X???? lol
It's so funny isn't it? There you go again man... On some bullshit. Hey lets hate on the homies instead of build them up right? Psssh, whatever dog. Your starting to get under my skin with this internet negativety campaign of yours. *thanks brother* - And just because I don't have an extensive credit list like you doesn't mean people ain't feeling the very few beats I've produced.

Nov 30, 2002
they said they were flexible... but it was lookin round $200-$250 or more depending on the beat..

@bane sorry i didnt hit you up ive been in georgia for a minute and just got back like 5 days ago... and now the coppers have my phone so im gettin a new one and i'll hit you up once i get that either today or tomorrow

pz