Who Is Really Worthy Of Carrying The Torch In The BAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2021
SAMOAN DAE SF SUNNYDALE PROJECTS MOBBLIGATED INTERVIEW

SAMOAN RAP ARTIST BORN AND RAISED IN SF. REALLY DOPE!!!! Samoan Dae links up with Mobbligated films and gives you a look into San Francisco. And catching up with the artist on him living in Sunnydale projects and how he started rapping.

FOLLOW ME!!!! https://linktr.ee/SamoanDae

IM GONE HOLD IT DOWN FASHO

Oct 9, 2021
SAMOAN DAE SF SUNNYDALE PROJECTS MOBBLIGATED INTERVIEW

SAMOAN RAP ARTIST BORN AND RAISED IN SF. REALLY DOPE!!!! Samoan Dae links up with Mobbligated films and gives you a look into San Francisco. And catching up with the artist on him living in Sunnydale projects and how he started rapping.

FOLLOW ME!!!! https://linktr.ee/SamoanDae

IM GONE HOLD IT DOWN FASHO
That was coo. Put up ya best songs ima check em out uce

Oct 8, 2021
Do u got a favorite song put it up
Kodak Black - ZEZE Feat. Travis Scott & Offset by 3rd World Momo | Cuzzo Shot This @dahoodnerds 1:55 DaHoodnerds Music Videos 0 2
3rd World MoMo - Real N&%s Only | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO | Cuzzo Shot This @dahoodnerds 2:55 DaHoodnerds Music Videos 0 4
3rd world MoMo - Show Me My Opponent @Cuzzoshotthis Cuzzo Shot This 2:39 DaHoodnerds Music Videos 0 2
3rd World Momo - Trappin Out Da Den | Shot by @Dahoodnerds Cuzzo Shot This 2:40 DaHoodnerds Music Videos 0 4
3rd World Momo - Nevermind | Dir. RaFilms 1:42 LilBloodVEVO 0 1
3rd World MoMo x Lil AJ x Lil Blood x Naj - Hood Politics (Exclusive Music Video) 3:15 Thizzler On The Roof 0 4
Shootin' at the Crowd 1:21 3rd World MoMo Big Season 3 0 2
300 Degrees 2:16 3rd World Momo Kk Season 0 1
Niggas I Kill With 2:40 3rd World Momo 0 5
pm liquors
aint chu

Last edited:
One love and the most respect. Good to be back here on Siccness and saying whats up top the folks of the forum. I started this thread many years ago and made it a point to always just check in and see what was on folks minds through the years.

First time visiting this post since the pandemic and alot has gone down as we know. I always asked who is going to carry the torch or who is carrying the torch. In 2022 it feels like not only has the fire been lit but now it feels like the hiphop rap scene here in the bay is bigger then its ever been and hopefully from now on stay lit like this and opens new doors for many to come.

It's an honor to be here on this page as an old time hiphop head and below I put the link to my first video PLease chech it out and share it!!
One love and the most respect from your homie CIO CASTANEDA.

Its still BAY PEACE all day...

Props: StillHustlin