Who Is at fault for this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
Mac Buddha said:
I have to admit Psycho Logic almost had me convinced though, Poor people are just lazy, they don't know what it's like to struggle to achieve things.

I bet this kid has never even stepped foot in a sweatshop. Lazy motherfucker.

So lemme guess? U go around the net searching for pics and post them here?
Why are all ur posts filled with pictures?

mane u go there ull see niccaz wit bread cause they people who suppose to take care of the countrys got big jobs wit america look at africa RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD GOT DIAMONds OIL ALL THAT SHIT BUT THEY POOR CAUES THE LEADERS GOT DEALS WIT AMERICA AND SHIT SO THE COUNTRY DONT GET A DIME JUST THE NIGGAZ WHO RuN IT AND AMERICA

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
There are enough rich motha fuckers in this world to help these countries, but they would rather help themselves. Nobody, especially kids should have to live in those types of conditions. Why would somebody who is rich need a billion dollars or even half of that? They probably end up dyin with all this extra money or they just end up passin it down to the next generation. I wonder if athletes give to these kind of causes? I'm guessin not. They're alwayz talkin about them needin to sign the deal to help their families. Shit, they have enough to help their families and then some. Anyway, that's my view on this topic. Goodbye!

Jun 24, 2004
Juice said:
There are enough rich motha fuckers in this world to help these countries, but they would rather help themselves. Nobody, especially kids should have to live in those types of conditions. Why would somebody who is rich need a billion dollars or even half of that? They probably end up dyin with all this extra money or they just end up passin it down to the next generation. I wonder if athletes give to these kind of causes? I'm guessin not. They're alwayz talkin about them needin to sign the deal to help their families. Shit, they have enough to help their families and then some. Anyway, that's my view on this topic. Goodbye!

And i really doubt that if u won the lottery that u would help these poor bastards out. Its one thing saying it and another doing it

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
DaytonFamily said:
And i really doubt that if u won the lottery that u would help these poor bastards out. Its one thing saying it and another doing it
Oh yeah, you're right! What was I thinkin? Thanx for bringin me back down to reality. For a minute there I thought I would really help these poor little fuckers out if I was rich. What a dumb fuckin idea!

Jun 24, 2004
Juice said:
Oh yeah, you're right! What was I thinkin? Thanx for bringin me back down to reality. For a minute there I thought I would really help these poor little fuckers out if I was rich. What a dumb fuckin idea!

Come once u become rich are u honesty gonna give a fuck? I mean where are u gonna fit in the time to do it when ur fucking ur super model girlfriend, driving your fast sports car and the never ending parties, i mean when do these people ever find the time to help out the needy.

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
Come once u become rich are u honesty gonna give a fuck? I mean where are u gonna fit in the time to do it when ur fucking ur super model girlfriend, driving your fast sports car and the never ending parties, i mean when do these people ever find the time to help out the needy.
Your view of life imitates TV way too much.