WHO HERE DOWNLOADS MUSIC???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2004
I DO.. I DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING I CAN, MUSIC MOVIES PROGRAMS.. ALL THAT SHIT... WHY WOULD I EVER PAY FOR SOMETHING IF I DONT HAVE TO?
THERE IS A COUPLE EXCEPTIONS FOR EXAMPLE, I WOULD BUY AN X-RAIDED CD BECAUSE DUDE IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF THE MONEY AND I KNOW FOR A FACT IM GONNA GET QUALITY... THERES A FEW MORE BUT I CANT THINK OF EM RIGHT NOW....
DO YOU THINK YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST WOULD BUY YOUR CD IF HE/SHE WAS IN YOUR POSITION??? I THINK NOT...
YOU THINK IF YUK WASNT RICH HE'D BE TALKIN ABOUT, "HEY MAN SUPPORT THE ARTISTS"?

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
well sometimes you gotta support somebody who created something that you really like

let's put this, if you were a big fan of somebody and you're downloading ton of shit from somebody without paying and then therefore, the artist doesn't have any money anymore and won't be able to continue making music that you really like.....

May 3, 2002
I have only bought a hand full of cds in the past few years mostly because it's all garbage. cds I do buy are mostly from independant artist that put out good music doomsday, trae, z ro, keak, mac dre etc.....

I buy most of my shit used because that's the only way you can find the tyte cds and if you ask me it's the same as mp3's because the artist aint seeing shiet but I buy to my benefit.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
if you don't want to buy the whole cd, you can buy some songs without buying the cd's through internet ya kno

C

CCCUser925

i usually download 1st and if i like it...i buy it..this year i've supported 15 albums so far....