Who has the most to say on any topic, but never starts any real conversation on here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

You have 2 minutes... choose wisely and honestly.

• Willy Jones

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WILLY JONES

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • willY joneS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • W i l l y J o n e s

• ..................willy..........jones

• WiLLy JoNeS

• w.i.l.l.y.j.o.n.e.s.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • willy JONES

• WILLY jones

• WILLY__________JONES

• Total voters
May 17, 2003
Okay, dont take it too personal, but anytime i see someones topic and "Willy Jones" replies, its nothing but ridicule/rambling/mocking/dissing and ive looked thru the whole board (rooms i ususally go in) tonight and i havent seen ONE (1) thread started by this guy "Willy Jones". I cant say i recall him actually expressing anything with a point, anything that was backed by something other than spur of the moment retardedness and he needs a perm.:confused:

Before "Willy Jones" replies, id like to answer him already by saying: Yap-yap-yap-blah-blah-blow

Apr 25, 2002
willie jones is a transient chargin it up the ass to get by.

you can find him in your nieghborhood bathroom stalls,lickin balls and suckin dick.

Apr 26, 2002
hmmm... I'll have to go with, uh, um... hmmm.... That z a tough decision, there's so many choices. uhh, uummmm, Uhhh.... I'd say Willy Jones!
LMAO!

Nov 14, 2002
Re: Who has the most to say on any topic, but never starts any real conversation on here?

ZattyMi(Blight) said:
Okay, dont take it too personal, but anytime i see someones topic and "Willy Jones" replies, its nothing but ridicule/rambling/mocking/dissing and ive looked thru the whole board (rooms i ususally go in) tonight and i havent seen ONE (1) thread started by this guy "Willy Jones". I cant say i recall him actually expressing anything with a point, anything that was backed by something other than spur of the moment retardedness and he needs a perm.:confused:

Before "Willy Jones" replies, id like to answer him already by saying: Yap-yap-yap-blah-blah-blow
Why don't you just fuckin' cry about it? That should help.