Who has the most EVIL mind here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Who is the most evil minded person here in the gathering of minds?

And how did you become so evil? what drove you to become evil?
and do you know black magic?
are you into the dark arts etc?

if you're evil explain why...
and where does your power come from???

thanks

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Me, I was working on an experiment in the science lab at my campus when a fire broke out, I was trapped. Then Superman crashed through the window and put put the fire, startling me forcing myself to knock into a shelf with several chemicals in beakers n test tubes. as i knocked into the shelf the chemicals spilled and formed a type of acitone that melted my hair. I vowed that day to get my revenge against superman.... no wait thats not my story, thats Lex Luthors... shit.

"hes a fairy I do suppose
flying through the air in pantyhose.
he may be very sexy or even cute
but he looks like a sucker in a blue and red suit"
-Sugar hill gang

Jan 9, 2004
I'm the most evil, I planned and executed the commission of a most hideous crime that cost children their happiness and the aged to perish of heartache.

Sep 28, 2004
I don't think I could ever be evil. I have way too much empathy.

I think real evil is the ability to hurt others and feel nothing, or worse, feel good about it.

But that's my non-religious standpoint.

Jun 11, 2005
Probably me. I'm nihilist philosophically, and politically libertarian. I'm pro choice allthewhile believing that a fetus is a human being - and that human beings, born or unborn, have no inherent value whatsoever. I'm not an idealogue who believes that there is nothing we could possibly ever learn...I just believe life is life, we're animals and I don't have to do anything while I'm here except whatever I damn well feel like.

Economically I believe that people generally make the bed they lay in, and that redistribution of wealth in any form is theft. I ultimately believe that if someone fails in society it is not my fucking problem. If there's anyone in the world more base than I am, I wouldn't want to meet them.

Jun 16, 2005
I <3 BUTTERFLYS said:
Probably me. I'm nihilist philosophically, and politically libertarian. I'm pro choice allthewhile believing that a fetus is a human being -Economically I believe that people generally make the bed they lay in, and that redistribution of wealth in any form is theft. I ultimately believe that if someone fails in society it is not my fucking problem. QUOTE]3 things I agree with you on,the whole value thing I don't.I'm the most evil person in here,because I'm almost chauvanistic about my country(AND SHOULD BE...Europe is a piece of limp wristed crap,especially punk ass FRANCE!!!Most of the MIDDLE EASt is nothing more than dust,except for the oil,And personally,i HOPE oil plays SOME part for the war,'cause GAS IS FUCKIN' EXPENSIVE!!!!)HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!Naw,I'm fuckin' with ya'll on that last line!!!