WHO HAS A KARMALOOP REP CODE..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
artful dodgers fell off tough. i remember rocking it 2-3 years ago. cant get into there designs now
yeah they used to have way better shit a few years ago but I still stay dipped with a few pairs of cool dodgers, plus not too many people up here in Portland rock em, which is cool cuz I hate seeing somebody with the same shit I got one.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
oh shit i forgot how cheap karmaloop got at xmas time. ohhhhweeee I'mma have to go load like 5hundo on the prepaid credit card yeaaaaahhhh dat!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i just copped this...
I was gonna cop that shit a few weeks ago but never got around to it. I did jus cop these new shirts though, all 3 for $35 and I used Skizzy Ske's code so that fag could get some credit lol......here's the shit i got today though
The Seventh Letter shirt....

LRG is hella played but I couldn't pass this up for the $10shot

Frontside of the Caked Out shirt I got, I love how they used the old Los Angeles Kings logo

Back of the Caked Out tee, had to rep that '86 shit since I was born in 86

I fucking love karmaloop man, I need to cop some new denim from em. I really wish they sold Akomplice shit though.....