WHO HAD THE BEST DRAFT ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NOR_CAL_#1

1)ALANTA HAWKS (BIGGEST STEAL IN THE DRAFT)IN SALEIM.S
2)THE CHAROLLTE BOBCATS
3)ORLANDO MAGIC

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i think the biggest steal....was..

Wayne Simien...goin to the Miami Heat..

its biased opinion of course..
but damn...i cant believe this dude slipped this far...then ended up on a championship calibur team...

Great for him..

May 15, 2002
Warriors by far - Taft was a steal in the second round

Boston - getting Green that far down was a steal

Pacers - Although i don't like Granger, him falling that far was good too

I hated the Clips and Lakers draft choices - very dumb

Apr 1, 2002
WARRIORS. Diogu is the only player maybe Bogut in the top 10 ready to make an impact on the team. The other 8 picks are just prospects IMO. If y'all look at Diogu's stats and records he has, I think you would change your mind too. Diogu will play PF at 6'8" (7'4" wingspan, long ass arms makes up for his height), around 250 pounds. He destroyed hella big name players in the NBA pre-draft work outs meaning he has great work ethics. If you aren't familiar w/Ike Diogu, I suggest you check out his career highlights, he has hella records already.

N

NOR_CAL_#1

Pino said:
Toronto is the dumbest. I dont know what the fuck they doin up there
WHO EVER WAS MAKING THAT PICK MUST HAVE BEEN DRUNK.......IS IT JUST ME OR IS CHARILE V BUGLY

N

NOR_CAL_#1

LaKeRzz8 said:
Yeah, Boston did get really lucky with getting Green at number 18. He was supposed to go somewhere around the 10.
YEAH........I SEE HIM BEING THE BIGGEST STEAL IN THE FEATURE......BOY CAN SHOOT AND HOP

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i like Ike, BUT he is really 6'6" maybe 6'7"...well the paper said the Warriors measure him at 6'6" without shoes....but u can't beat a 7'4" wingspan, that's one of the, or the longest wingspans in the draft i believe.......

Apr 25, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
WARRIORS. Diogu is the only player maybe Bogut in the top 10 ready to make an impact on the team. The other 8 picks are just prospects IMO. If y'all look at Diogu's stats and records he has, I think you would change your mind too. Diogu will play PF at 6'8" (7'4" wingspan, long ass arms makes up for his height), around 250 pounds. He destroyed hella big name players in the NBA pre-draft work outs meaning he has great work ethics. If you aren't familiar w/Ike Diogu, I suggest you check out his career highlights, he has hella records already.
I think atliest 1 of the 3 pg's drafted in the top 10 should be able to help their team this year. All 3 should be starters and Daron Williams will have some good players by his side with Kirelinko and Boozer.

I expect Diogu to contribute alot next season, expecially playing with Baron. We got a versatyle front court now with Diogu bangin around in the paint, Zarko runnin the floor, handling the ball and makin plays, Murphy's consistant jumpshot and rebounding, and Foyle and AB blocking shots and bringing energy...cant wait for next season.