who had one of these in their households back in the day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007

I was pumped when my pops brought home one of these illegal black boxes. flip the switch in the back them BOOM! free movies, free PPV, wrestling events and other shit and me being the little perv back then I use to stay up and and try and catch some adult movies going on. Even tho that channel was scrambled but you can get audio and sometimes catch that good 5 seconds of normal focus of some sweet fucking. lol!

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
didn't have one at my house but my friends dad used to sell em to lots of people in the neighborhood. I think he eventually got busted but i'm pretty sure that was his main hustle if not his only one and the fucker was driving in new cars and smoked herb like a chimney. i think those ones only had normal cable and the payper view channel. not hbo, cinemax or those types of channels.\

@mobbin yeah i remember that too. one zap and the box was a no go.

Apr 21, 2006
My dad used to have one I dont know what happened to it. Cosign on the scrambled Spice channel, you had to guess what it is.. something that looked like a tiddy ended up being an elbow an shit. Then we got HBO and "Real Sex" came on... they be showing the ugliest bitches on that show most of the time but it was better than playin scramble.