WHO GOT TIGHT MP3'S?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
i peeped that track.... just found out last night that someone else used that track as well as myself.... i'm diggin that shit..... i'd bump em both... my shit is a totally different style.... mines some shmoke shit..... that song right there gets me ready to slang on fools.....

Apr 25, 2002
Decoy said:

sup homie...thanks for the luv....we still going over some biz with the album right now...but its done...just needs to be masterd....i would give it about 1 more month hopefully everything will be worked out by then....1

thanks for tha reply. . .and ill be on tha look out for tha album. one love

M

MURDA_MINDED

@DATFRENCHMANE...........THAT NIGGUH LIL REECE IS HEATED..........YA'LL PEEP THAT SOUTH NIGGUH THERE............"LANOFDALOST"............RIGHTEOUS

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
MURDA_MINDED said:
WHO GOT TIGHT UNDERGROUND MP3's ON MP3.COM..............IM LOOKIN FOR SOME TIGHT NIGGAZ TO DOWNLOAD SO I CAN RIDE AND BUMP.............MOST OF THAT MP3.COM SHIT IS MOSTLY EAST COAST AFFILIATED.......NOT SAYIN ITS WACK(EAST COAST)....BUT THAT ISH IS WACK.........WE NEED MORE TIGHT NIGGAZ ON THERE..........
Then you need to check out these NW savages:

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
The Bow Wow Records Forum
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze