Who got the A-WAX 65gz and the new 1 who got

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
if you aint got it get it they are super hard the homie WAX is doin BIG things in the bay BIG TREEZ is Makin Major moves..SAVAGE TIMES IS BANGIN ALSO.. Get at them cats and make sure you get your copie be the first on your block and set the trend you wont be disapointed

J

jay wet

A-Wax I sent a money order to that address you posted about 2 months ago for your 2 cds and I never got shit from them. Whats the deal?

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
DAMN Wax....i heard u pushed around 700 already of them WHo Got Its's in the rainy state....do ya thizz Folkz

BOS

May 6, 2002
I got all three A-Wax cd's thats out right now. Picked em up from my boy Freddie. A-Wax, Keep at pimp. Wax is the next generation of game spitters.

Apr 25, 2002
Awax.....

I just happened to run across that savage times shit...tight ish..you can tell your a realla just by how you spit it....i would have to say tupacish,but not in the way you sound or nuthin' like that,just ''real'' like that.....how can i get some more shit?P.S.:Not a nuttrider,i just like to hear real g'z speak

Apr 25, 2002
@Villain:

right on with that description, Wax spits the realest.

also check out some other pittsburg heads, Jacka, AP9, Ridah.. all those Mob Figaz.. UZI.. etc

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Nah it's a rank issue....

That's what seperates Wax from 98.4% of the other rappers in the game.Fools forgot how to story tell,and rhyme with emotion.All these marks want to look in a dictionary,find a big word,and then use it out of context.Wax is on that real life shit,raw and uncut.I'm tellin yall first,he's the one from the west,depending on financial circumstances.....he's gonna blow.

Apr 25, 2002
real chop

Awax is takin' it back to where it belongs..........fuck big words...i agree.AWAX keep doin' your thang,you actually are onew of my favs cause you realer than real,point blizzank,,,fact of the matter,im tired of these commercial standards,bring it back wax,bring it back,you got it locked far as im concerned,you a real 'ru,i see too many fakes naw'days...yous' a real........take it back to to the real like ya been doin'.....none of these subburban ckats turned gee...fa shizzle....and damn i didnt think you lokked white,i thought you was chicano on the pic for 65....real chop,fuck what they say,i'm feelin' awax's shit,completley...not a nuttrider,a fan for real,it gets no greater.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Apr 25, 2002
VILLAIN....THANKZ FOLKZ.YOU CAN GET "65 G`Z" AND "WHO GOT IT?" AT ARS RECORDS&TAPES,ITS LIKE 4 MINUTES OUT OF SEATTLE.THA PHONE # IZ 206 725 4462.THANKZ AGAIN FOLKZ.WAIT TILL U HEAR MY FREESTYLE MIXTAPE!!!!I`M MIXIN IT DOWN NOW.HILLTOP HOUND!WHAT`S THA DEAL?I JUST A KITE FRUM LIL J-TIME TODAY,HE`S IN LARCH MTN.CHILLIN.I HEAR YOUR FOLKZ BIG SERGE IZ PASSIN OUT SHOW FLIERS WITH MY NAME ON THA LINE UP.......THA POLISE IS GONNA BE WILD LOOKIN 4 ME AT THAT SHIT!LOL!BUT YEAH,TELL HIM CHILL WIT THAT SHIT UNLESS HE WANNA KICK ME DOWN SUMTHIN.I`LL HIT U NEXT TIME IM OUT THERE 4 SHO.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com