who got that State Property 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Bout' To Vomit somethin' Retarded Here !!!

You Got To be Toyin'....This album reflects The Pure Ferocity....I can't Function Around such wheezed out Blasphemy...This album is Huggable cuzz....You need To plow Bacc with such Butter Ball hate percussion comments....The Roc is the Siccest Label out besides Madman...My temperature gauge went from 0-1000 When I got State Property the Chain Gang...Ain't no lopsided Game..This Shit was Heroine On Wax...You need to Take a Bath at a Local Gas station Urinal and Wash That Hate.....

Jay....Sicc

Bleek..Sicc

Beans.....Sicc

Freeway...Sicc

Chris and Neef...Sicc

Oschino And sparks...CRACC

Peedie Cracc...Sicc

Watch em' Oppose the Rulin' Class

Deuce

2 C's

Sep 12, 2002
nah jay z has a good company but i dont think his shit is tight. state property got flows tho all them. All of them come sicc but some of the beats are not my style. but they got heat.

Jun 12, 2002
Oschino Is The Most Fundamentally Solid Rapper Under the Solar System to date !...This Nicca Is Mobbin' through Traccs Like It Wasen't tommorow...

As for My Nicc Above me...HANDS OFF...Jay's diseased cuzz...This Nicca Godfathered Rap....

Pissin' in your gumbo....Tellin' you it's ALL gravy

I can respect Opinions.....

Deuce

2 C's

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i've heard them rap over hotter beatz, but all these Guys are heat to me except for Peedi, never really Got into him

Aug 4, 2002
Re: Bout' To Vomit somethin' Retarded Here !!!

Deuce said:
You Got To be Toyin'....This album reflects The Pure Ferocity....I can't Function Around such wheezed out Blasphemy...This album is Huggable cuzz....You need To plow Bacc with such Butter Ball hate percussion comments....The Roc is the Siccest Label out besides Madman...My temperature gauge went from 0-1000 When I got State Property the Chain Gang...Ain't no lopsided Game..This Shit was Heroine On Wax...You need to Take a Bath at a Local Gas station Urinal and Wash That Hate.....

Jay....Sicc

Bleek..Sicc

Beans.....Sicc

Freeway...Sicc

Chris and Neef...Sicc

Oschino And sparks...CRACC

Peedie Cracc...Sicc

Watch em' Oppose the Rulin' Class

Deuce

2 C's
Good to see someone on here realizes there is tight music outside of Cali.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I thought it was sick ass fuck. I posted a thread like a week or 2 ago and got all hate because of the cant stop wont stop song. But the cd is blazin. Sick ass fuck.

B

Blackjack 1577

This cd is heated I just peeped it recently. But I can't stand that can't stop won't stop track, that shit is annoying as hell!!! But otha than that it's tight as fuck and everyone comes hard.