Who goes harder in KC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
anti_L7 said:
Who comes the hardest? Shit, damn near every rapper out of KC man! But I'll tell ya this though. No one spits harder lingo right now than Rushin Roolet out the MFR camp. I don't give a fuck what anybody say.
Huh!!! You feel me? Man if it ain't from MFR, Tut-C, or Pittsburgh Philthy? Then awe, I'm sorry.

And I guess u right them covers don't look alike. Rich's ain't all color. :devious:

Mar 16, 2006
thug_lov said:
R.I.P Fat Tone was the harder.....rich he's ok tech man stop rappin your makin killa city look bad

HELL YEAH Fat Tone was the hardest. Not just in K.C. niggaz always was bumpin his chit in Denver. No disrespect to mac dre but niggaz knew who he was down here but we aint bump his chit when he was alive. Same for all ya'll other niggaz just now screamin that thizz chit. R.I.P Fat Tone a.k.a the Truth.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
s9992017 said:
Tech got the white people on lock in college towns like Columbia

And Rich got the niggas in da streets
this is an ignorant ass statement

n even if it's true then tell me why they still have ALOT of tickets left to the concert that's tonight if there's supposedly so many white tech fans down here?

i gotta defend myself every day for bein a tech fan
even to KC cats i know down here aint fellin him

i don't know where the fuck stay at but your perspective is hella skewed

Jun 12, 2005
King - Tech

Prince - Rich

Up and Comers - The Whole Zuri Records Camp (L-Master, Cobell, MAN OF SHOW, Big Phil, Smiley Smudge, iLLeTe Da Kid, & Baby Boy.) They Pretty Hard if you ask me.....

But Yeah.... There is my 2 cents

Nov 13, 2004
6688846993 said:
King - Tech

Prince - Rich

Up and Comers - The Whole Zuri Records Camp (L-Master, Cobell, MAN OF SHOW, Big Phil, Smiley Smudge, iLLeTe Da Kid, & Baby Boy.) They Pretty Hard if you ask me.....

But Yeah.... There is my 2 cents
Yeah Right............Prince - Rich King - Tech

Dec 1, 2005
I MEAN DAMN BRUH KC BEEN PUTTIN IT DOWN YA FEEL ME?
DEM NIGGAZ DONT GIVE A FUCC BOUT DA MAINSTREAM CUZ THEY ALREADY GETTIN PAID AND THEY GETTIN LUV AND RESPECT IN DA STREETZ FOREAL.
I STAY IN STL RITE NOW AND MOST DEM NIGGAZ DONT FUCC WIT NO NELLY AND CHINGY AND SHIT LIKE DAT WE BUMP DAT UNDERGROUND SCENE OUT DA STL JUS LIKE DEM BOYZ IN KC. AND I THINK RICH IZ DA KING OF DA STREETS OUT THERE MANE. HE BEEN PUTTIN IT DOWN OUT THERE AND WHERE DA FUCC IZ LEJO?