Who Ever seen them GUN plays?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
I remeber back in tha dayz they had a play called GUN.or sum shit but i remeber on tha cover it had a homeboy and a scrap facin eachother,i only seen that in tha bay but if yll know wut itz called or seen that shit,post sumin up.it had hella flyers around my apartments when i wuz livin in tha bay,i guess there where showin wut happend in tha latin community with tha norteno and scrap gangs.i seen sum of that play but itz kind of blurry in my head but i remeber sum scrap in tha play wuz snitchin on tha homies.

Aug 8, 2003
I SEEEN THAT SHIT HOMIE!!!!i think they were shotgun playz.. I cant remember exactly where it was cuz i was a tyke when i went but i remember durin the last scene they used blanks and were just firing everywhere and this one big ass actor came from the crowd and fired a shottie inbetween the rowz.. the end someonez lady dies and some shiet.. cant remember.. come to think of it tho i think i seen it out here in the stack.. it was at some community church place or somthin

Aug 8, 2003
eNe_LoCs_530 said:
IF ITS THE SHOTGUN ONE, VICTORY OUTREACH DOES THOSE, I WENT TO ONE OF EM OUT HERE AND IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE ONE TROLL DESCRIBED
yup yup thats what it was.. daaaaam flashback

Oct 10, 2004
yeah it was called shotgun out here in santa rosa they made a victory outreach movie its hella low budget and lame its about 20 nortenos against like 3 skraps its hillarious

Oct 10, 2004
them victory outreach fool still exsist to this day a couple months ago one of em tried to hand me a flyer for church or somtehin and said this for people like me aand you and i respectfully rejected it

Dec 27, 2004
TROLL said:
I SEEEN THAT SHIT HOMIE!!!!i think they were shotgun playz.. I cant remember exactly where it was cuz i was a tyke when i went but i remember durin the last scene they used blanks and were just firing everywhere and this one big ass actor came from the crowd and fired a shottie inbetween the rowz.. the end someonez lady dies and some shiet.. cant remember.. come to think of it tho i think i seen it out here in the stack.. it was at some community church place or somthin
didnt they have somthing like that at that church behind tennyson high??

Aug 23, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
them victory outreach fool still exsist to this day a couple months ago one of em tried to hand me a flyer for church or somtehin and said this for people like me aand you and i respectfully rejected it
yup them niggaz still be doin it,they like my niggaz infront of rasputins promotin they shit.

Mar 12, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
damn some of u guys are hating on a church play...wow...now thats lame.
damn right, Dios Primero holmes, tu sabes. Shit like this is what the world needs, not this cagada attitude kill all the time. I listen well to OG's and I remember one saying, The Job of a norteno is not to look for trouble, but let everyone know what he claims and what he reps. The Only time you go after pedo is when your enemies let their presence known and from there you know it's on and do your cosa.

Aug 8, 2003
see im far from christian or catholic but when i was younger and gettin into the lifestyle they thought it was gonna "open my eyes".... but the only part of it i remember was the shoot out LOL whats that tell ya...

@cricket: yup i think it was... i lived down west tennyson near sleepy hollow where it was crackin on the daily with homeboys

Mar 12, 2005
California Bear said:
church is weak stop bein spoon fed and pick up a bible
ay holmes, that's if you allow yourself to be indoctrinated by the church ,real talk is that you know need to know God personally not throught church, open the bible and pray for a change, Only you and Jesus can bring you closer to God.