Who else has that new Spice 1???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
i havent heard anyone talk about it, this cd is disappointing, most of the production is weak in my opinion, and there isnt anything noticeable about his rhymes on this one.. maybe it has to grow on me

EDIT: The more i listen to this, the more i like this album, its startin to grow on me. #3 and #5 are dope too along with the ones already mentioned. I guess it wasnt a waste of money, its pretty nice

Nov 5, 2004
Tracklisting:

1. Dyin 2 Ball
2. Its a Shame
3. Gangsta As I Wanna Be
4. She Got Hydraulics On it
5. Rude Boy
6. Fake Ass Gangstas
7. Character
8. Thugg In Me
9. Candy
10. She So Fly
11. Gangsta Girl
12. Da Ghetto
13. Cold Of The Streets
14. Thug Thang
15. East Bay Gs

Dec 28, 2004
Repercussion said:
i havent heard anyone talk about it, this cd is disappointing, most of the production is weak in my opinion, and there isnt anything noticeable about his rhymes on this one.. maybe it has to grow on me

EDIT: The more i listen to this, the more i like this album, its startin to grow on me. #3 and #5 are dope too along with the ones already mentioned. I guess it wasnt a waste of money, its pretty nice

terrible cd

Apr 25, 2002
That latest one I heard was Dyin 2 Ball.I downloaded it and couldn't even make it all the way through the album without deletin' it first. It's times like this I'm glad the internet has supplied me with free mp3s.

Worst Spice 1 album yet to date....the rhymes are tiresome and the production is just plain pathetic. But hey, that's just my opinion, and you know what opinions are like...

Apr 25, 2002
I was listenin to 187 He Wrote the other day......why in the fuck can't he make an album like that anymore? Is he too old? Does he not care? I just don't seem to understand why most artists get worse instead of better.

May 15, 2003
yeah, he needs more violent lyrics, im getting tired of hearing how he's a baller, and as for production, he just needs to stay away from club beats and stick with ant banks type of beats. i mean im a long time spice 1 fan and am glad to see he's still making music, but seriously, im getting tired of hearing "holla holla...im ballin!!!"

the ridah was a decent album, but i think the last album he did that was really good was the criminalz album he did with celly cel

May 12, 2002
dope.st
R.A.W.M.E.I.N said:
I got it...... and all i have to say is that I'm glad i didn't have to pay any money for it.
For once that's how I'm feeling too because normally I'd break bread to support a legend. The production was corny as fuck, I didnt feel any of it, horrible album. Waste even of a CDR lol...

Jun 9, 2002
got damn spiggidy spice...guess its close curtains on his career. i aint jammed spice since 1990 sick lol. the first 3 was harder than a muthafucka tho, ill bump them to the grave.