WHO DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER MUSICIAN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO'S THE BETTER MUSICIAN????

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think Jimi was a better guitarist, but I voted for santana because
ITS ALL ABOUT THE BAY, MUTHAFUCKA! WHAT!!!! YEEE YEEE YEEE YEEE!!!
:devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious:

oh yeah, and also how can you compare a group to a man? Carlos Santana is a man, his group was called Santana. And MUSICALLY the stuff that the group santana made was better than jimi's, because most of the time jimi just played with a bass player & drummer, where as Santana had alot more musicians. And jimi is from the northwest, so its against my religion as a bay area hyphy thizz bandwagon rider to vote for, promote, or admit that I like anything thats not from the bay. yee bitches.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Young Psyc said:
^^^^HERE WE GO!!!!

DAMN IT SHEA SEE WHAT YOU STARTED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
as soon as I saw this thread I knew what I was finna say.....then I saw someone say "at least its not a bay vs nw arguement yet" so I knew it was coming.....shea just happened to beat me to the punch......but, uh, yeah....town shit & bay area business. yee, bitches.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:
This is probably the hardest decision of my life, cause I am a die hard fan of boths MUSIC......(dont start drilling me Sixxness, cause I dont know what kind of cologne they wear or thier mothers maiden names ).......but imma have to go with Santana.

Cause its all about the BAY....fuck the NW :) :) :) :)

LOL

I'll kill you asshole, just wait. I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep, you just don't know...well, now you do, so fucking watch out mang. There will be no drilling either, cause the ONLY people voting for Santana appear to be from Cali....while Hendrix has gotten votes from NW cats, and Cali people, and others.

And to those of you that took him seriously, SHAME ON YOUR STUPID SELVES....YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. I mean, it's not like he posted 4 smiley faces after that with an LOL....THAT MEANS IT'S NOT SERIOUS YOU RETARDS.....I swear to god, some of you need to be sterilized and not be allowed to have fucking children, or any animals either.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
uuummmm.....who was saying that he was serious?

and I still don't see how one man can be a better musician than an entire band

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Man, you know I'm fucking around...lol...I really have no problem with anyone choosing Santana or whoever the fuck they want to choose, that's not MY choice......that and you know I just like to stir things up....

I mean, how long is it gonna take people to figure this shit out? My fucking title is "THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"......either they just don't see it, or they're too retarded to realize what that means.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Fuck you asshole. Now I'm going to fly down there and kick your Bay-get-stupid-Hyphy ass mu fucka!

And I know that you know...the only reason I said it was to let the dumb shits know. I know you already knew where I was coming from. I just have to say it to fuck around, have fun....and get a free post! (j/k)....But really, I have to go get a swisher....so I'll be back later....

FUCK THE BAY!!! :)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Sixxness said:
Fuck you asshole. Now I'm going to fly down there and kick your Bay-get-stupid-Hyphy ass mu fucka!

And I know that you know...the only reason I said it was to let the dumb shits know. I know you already knew where I was coming from. I just have to say it to fuck around, have fun....and get a free post! (j/k)....But really, I have to go get a swisher....so I'll be back later....

FUCK THE BAY!!! :)
I hope you try to ghostride the plane

Jun 15, 2005
D-Rose said:
better musician = Santana

bigger icon = Hendrix

Although Hendrix gets bonus pts for setting guitars on fire.
This here is most likely the truth.

I voted for Jimi. There are plenty of guitarists who are Jimi imitators...there are no Santana imitators.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Sixxness said:
I'll kill you asshole, just wait. I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep, you just don't know...well, now you do, so fucking watch out mang. There will be no drilling either, cause the ONLY people voting for Santana appear to be from Cali....while Hendrix has gotten votes from NW cats, and Cali people, and others.

And to those of you that took him seriously, SHAME ON YOUR STUPID SELVES....YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. I mean, it's not like he posted 4 smiley faces after that with an LOL....THAT MEANS IT'S NOT SERIOUS YOU RETARDS.....I swear to god, some of you need to be sterilized and not be allowed to have fucking children, or any animals either.

ERR A DUH. WHO WAS TAKING HIM SERIOUS????