who do you bank with?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
BOA! I used to hate it, when I would over spend, but obviously you shouldn't go past what you have in the bank. BOA has actually been great for me these last two years.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I AM said:
J-BOEG'S MOMMA!

and WaMu, has the shittiest debit cards...and the dumbest fucking people working for them.
I have not had any experience using the Debit card yet.. I just take cash out...

As far the the girls who work there. they are fine. and very friendly... and they give good serivce...At the least the ones in Newark do. There are no lines.. and they give you service with a smile..

Now the WaMu in Fremont... does have dumb people working there.. a bunch of older ugly broads.. who think they are the shit.. and think I need them.. when they are there to serve me.. and give you an attitude.. plus long as lines etc... that place just has a negative vibe..

The WaMu in newark is tight.. That;s the New WaMu the one I go to.

fuck the one in Fremont though

thanks

Dec 9, 2005
What's wrong with WAMU debit cards...?

I fucks with WAMU...good service, and they don't hit you with all kinds of BS fees like BofA does.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
I have not had any experience using the Debit card yet.. I just take cash out...

As far the the girls who work there. they are fine. and very friendly... and they give good serivce...At the least the ones in Newark do. There are no lines.. and they give you service with a smile..

Now the WaMu in Fremont... does have dumb people working there.. a bunch of older ugly broads.. who think they are the shit.. and think I need them.. when they are there to serve me.. and give you an attitude.. plus long as lines etc... that place just has a negative vibe..

The WaMu in newark is tight.. That;s the New WaMu the one I go to.

fuck the one in Fremont though

thanks
They sent out an entire batch of cards a few years ago that didn't work. I've had 3 cards in 2 years.

I'm not saying the females are ugly, although I don't find them particularly attractive...they just can't do their fucking jobs.

I've had to email WaMu talking shit to them so they would finally get it. They were sending me mail for my mom, who has never been on my accounts. So I hit up their staff saying, "quit fucking sending me mail for my mom, she's never lived in my fucking apartment and she isn't on any of my accounts. fucking get with it." or something really close to that....i feel they will understand how pissed off I am if I use the word, "FUCK" at least once or twice.

They replied and apologized. Fuckin right! lol...

There's only 1 WaMu that I don't hate going to...and it's in Seattle...2 hours from where I'm at....so I have to deal with the WaMu hear with all these stupid fucks in a small college town.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i've heard that banking with credit unions is sometimes way better....but i haven't looked into it at all yet.