Who do u think is the greatest NBA player so far......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who do u think is the greatest NBA player so far.....

• Total voters

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
you guys that hate on Kobe are gonna have to face facts eventually...he right now is in the conversation with Jordan...im not saying that he is better than him but there names deserved to be mentioned together...one day youre gonna have to face the facts that someone is gonna come along and be better...Babe Ruth was the greatest baseball player forever then came Willie Mays then came Barry Bonds and Now A rod will probably go down as the greatest player until another comes along...Just as i am a die hard 49er fan and i know Joe Montana is the greatest QB ever, Tom Brady deserves to mentioned in the same sentence...(Joe never lost a SB though!!)...so i know you all wanna love Jordan cuz you seen him play , i love him too but someone bigger stronger faster and better is gonna come along...right now its Kobe and in a few years it will be LeBron...

Jan 4, 2003
yep now its pretty much any type of contact and you get a foul call back then it was more physical
tell me bout it.. all these big sports are getting "soft.. NBA and the NFL are already on that pussy level.. let guys get back to playing the sport they love.. especially when they gettin paid $$$$$ to do it.. let em hit

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Not in Jordan like fashion. Jordan never lost in the finals. Kobe lost twice, one time w/ shaq. That right there says a lot.
Well "IF" the Lakers finish off the Magic, Kobe will be 4-2 in his NBA Final appearances and Jordan will be 6-0. That's not too bad... I mean Kobe will be a 4-time champ and he'll more than likely win the MVP of the Finals. He's done everything Jordan has pretty much done so how isn't he on Jordan's level? He won a scoring title, slam dunk contest, NBA Finals, Regular season MVP...and he's hit is share of clutch shots.

Mar 24, 2006
Jordan wouldn't be missing these clutch free throws at the end of the game like Kobe either.

Jordan>Wilt>Magic>Russell>Kareem>Bird>Shaq>Julius>Kobe>Lebron

Dec 4, 2005
if kobe doesnt win anymore championships and lebron does, kobe wont even be in the conversation with lebron and mj. kobe is still better than lebron right now but lebron can be waaay better.