Who do u consider your insiration/mentor (the reason u started this graphics thang)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
I started doing this shyt back in february but was never serious about it until I started coming here. The people on here that inspired me to get betta and serious with this was:

Shemp
Evil Wayz
Phantom
Computer Nerd
Revol

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
Gate Won sent me a link to get photoshop, and kinda walked me through it in my early days, so I'd probably credit him with my computer done work, and since I can't really do much else I guess he's the one that started me in it, probably because he was too busy doing his own stuff to look at my ms paint attempts

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^^^^NATE where u been @????
hit me on AIM u reclusive fuk

thats a helluva compliment EW,
much love

"by 2 years old my pencil was smokin i was always drawin summn//
my feelings can bare my feelings better than a word i could summon"

^^is basicallly what got me into it.....
even tho i didnt even tuch a computer really untill 99
i got in college and chose comp graphics as my major..
as a way 2 digitize the art i was already doing,
same shit, juss a different medium.....
and while i still cant use ILLUSTRATOR that well 2 draw
(YET)
i found another use 4 my major that worked juss as well

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
My mom's got me into art and music at an early age. But about 3 years ago when I was taking my first HTML class, I needed some images for my first web site. It began with some wack ass graphics programs. I learned how to do some cool stuff, but it was all wack now that I look back on it. Then I took my first photoshop class, and I was hooked. Once I came to 91siccness like 2 years ago, and saw some of the local artists doing their thing. It inspired me to keep getting better and better. There are too many to remember but thanks to everyone who posts their work. Amature or pro the fact that your puttin it out there gives us all inspiration to keep going.

It's an honor to be in your list EvilWays. Thanks

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

BLUTARSKI

helpmed me get started in photoshop and website html n ishh

good lookin homie

Apr 25, 2002
noWetaG said:
thats a helluva compliment EW, much love
Fa Real EW...I'm hella flattered...

I know there are a lot more talented artists than me on here...but I also like to think I had a lot to do, with getting this Art Forum started way back in the day, when I was doing 99% of the sigs for folks on the Siccness...

But everyone else here inspires me to work harder on my shit...EW you got skills for real, and the animated shit is gettin way tighter day by day...

eMDe has came sick since day one, and Azios gets much props cause his shit is always tight...and Swish is always dope...

but on a side note...Gate~Weezy is my hero...

Apr 25, 2002
i'd have to give credit to all the siccness artists...but the ones that had me wantin to make some shit is ew, always there to kick down a tip or a crack...emde's shit, i trip off some of the shit he comes up wit...and swish too, ever since i seen that killahoe sig he made i was kinda juiced to make somethin sick...thanks to those who mentioned me, i'm still pretty new at this shit compared to a lot of folks on here...

Apr 25, 2002
man i've always been about art since i was in elemetary.i used to draw.and would always win art contest from 1st to 6th grade and my work would be displayed in the community hall.

in 7th and 8th grade i was still pretty good but there was less courses about art so i stoped working all together.

highschool i took art and photography and video production.i did alright in those classes.

so now that i've graduated i wanted to take it to the next level with graphic art.

i'm taking photoshop classes right now finally.when i got out of highschool it was'nt available at the community college but now it is.

i hope to get really good.i need sum good phont programs i will be hitting up evil ways soon.

we'll see how good i get.

but as for inspiration i think it's album covers in general in the music industry.magazine ads.

thats whut i want to do.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
my 2 cents......

i feel everyone contributes to my inspiration to work with graphics. everything i look at i see someones creativity showing. that's what graphics is all about. My first Photoshop class was excatly a year to this date ( i remember cuz the class got cancelled on 9/11 ) I saw what Shemp was doing with graphics, and it was just on another level. I never used to trip off album covers, or magazine ads like i do now. So to sum it all up Shemp inspired me to get into this game. It's still gonna take time, i'm far from where i want to be with graphics, but i'm working and learning something new everyday.

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone, and keep them graphics coming............

peace,

evan p.k.a Computer Nerd

p.s. if anyones going to the BBQ, it would be great to put some names wit faces, and chop game !! I'll be the one wit da 40oz !! lol........holla.......

Apr 25, 2002
id have to say kapone is the biggest inspiration for me everytime i see his artwork it inspires me to keep practicing so maybe one day i could be as good as him. thank you ice kapone

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Villain said:
but on a side note...Gate~Weezy is my hero...
:cry: got me all misty over here
good call on the vital status
this here is more of the type of shit we need in here......

and i gotta add 2 the thread by saying
theres TONS of talent floating around here...
been that way 4 years.......
and when our egos dont get n the way
(as we can all do every now & then)
this is 1 of the best environments 4 GAs
on the net as far as music-related forums go

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
damn i aint never had a thread go Vital before................

its great to see all the replies........especially tha onez that name me as an inspiration :classic: ........thats a really great fuckin honor in my book.........keeep up tha great work yall...........