WHO DID THIS BEAT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2002
:devious: ok my turn....oh my dear god you don't know who did that beat c'mon now keak is from oakland which is only 1hr and 15 minutes from sac!!THAT QUESTION IS HELLA STOOPID!!now do you see where I'm comin from??just as you feel your question is valid I feel the exact same way bout mines...if you don't understand where i am coming from you just holding on to your pride try to put yourself in my shoes...... it's all love...what up MZTHIK HOW ARE YOU?? LOL I hit your website up is that under construction?? :cool:

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
donfuckintay said:
:devious: ok my turn....oh my dear god you don't know who did that beat c'mon now keak is from oakland which is only 1hr and 15 minutes from sac!!THAT QUESTION IS HELLA STOOPID!!now do you see where I'm comin from??just as you feel your question is valid I feel the exact same way bout mines...if you don't understand where i am coming from you just holding on to your pride try to put yourself in my shoes...... it's all love...what up MZTHIK HOW ARE YOU?? LOL I hit your website up is that under construction?? :cool:
NAW...IF YOU HAVE DIAL UP ...LET IT LOAD OR GO BUY CABLE MODEM ;)

AND THE WORD HYPHEE AND WHO DID A BEAT AINT COMPARABLE EITHER :lick:

Oct 26, 2002
i was not talkin about the word i was talkin bout going stupid and giging sayin hyphy and geting hyphy is two different things I can debate all day and all night thas why I'm tryna kill this because women like to argure and think they gonna win but my point will be understood but if you don't get it by now you are slow.........the point is you saw how dumb it sounds..... it's still expecting someone to know something as if they were born with the knowlege.......pride..LOL...... :cool: I got dsl all i see is like 4 pics and i hear singing

MzThicK said:
NAW...IF YOU HAVE DIAL UP ...LET IT LOAD OR GO BUY CABLE MODEM ;)

AND THE WORD HYPHEE AND WHO DID A BEAT AINT COMPARABLE EITHER :lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.