WHO CAN U TRUST? - my music video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
I nvr said u werent a cool dude i was just playin wit ya i mean come on stick figure rappers?i said that sarcastically man in this industry u have to take criticism.Believe me..so chill if u think bout it u dissed me way hardr with that drawing but its good..if u still want to battle its good if not then move on homie

May 15, 2003
not really, you were claiming to some dude that you'd smoke me on the mic, then i challenged you to a rap battle and you accepted. that was that. ever since then you've been checking all my posts and writing nonsense in them. not really going out of my way to diss you, your just following me

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
not really, you were claiming to some dude that you'd smoke me on the mic, then i challenged you to a rap battle and you accepted. that was that. ever since then you've been checking all my posts and writing nonsense in them. not really going out of my way to diss you, your just following me
checking ur posts??lol like ur twitter or sumthin ..shut the front door wit that shit youngster...respect ur elders punk