Who can the Warriors Draft in the Lottery?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
We're not making the playoffs so who can we get in the Lottery? We have to get a big man. This small ball crap is not gonna cut it in the west. Maybe Robin Lopez or Kevin Love?

thoughts?

Jun 27, 2005
You guys might be able to trade up and get DeAndre Jordan. That would be exactly what you guys would need to at least match up size wise with the Bynums, Odens and Howards next year. It would also allow you guys to play Brandan Wright at his natural position.

Feb 14, 2006
yea i guess the warriors really need a veteran player rather than a lottery pick but I still think a young big man or a good point guard to back up baron would help

Aug 7, 2003
the lopez brothers will be good in the nba, not great but starters. kevin love i think would be good on the warriors, he can do what Webber should of did this year. hit a jump shot, grab boards, and outlet pass to start the fast break. honestly i trust mullin and nelson enough to pick the right player. its also hard to predict who is going to be there now becuase the last day to declare isnt for a while.

Jun 27, 2005
kevin love is garbage. and robin lopez will be garbage in the nba.
Can't speak on Robin, but Kevin Love is gonna be good. As long as he can drop about 10-20 pounds and play at pf instead of c, he should be a solid NBA player. He gives a lot of hustle on both ends of the floor. His D could stand to improve, but that will come with time. I doubt he drops to #14.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
sure KLove and Psycho T are double double machines in college, but Warrior fans will never forget the 1996 draft where they picked up their college DOUBLE DOUBLE machine !! TODD FULLER !! fuck.......

Jun 23, 2002
love isnt that tall either. hansborough hustles like no other but is gonna find life hard in the nba against bigger guys. one of those dudes from stanford would be the best option if we talkin about big men