who can do a sick website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2004
only catch is its gotta be totally free, i'll repay u in the way that it will be visited by some of the nicest dj's and artists out so it'll get u tons of promotions and tons of djs been gettin websites made as of lately... so u can put a link to ur site on the design somewhere..... let me know thnx

May 15, 2002
Boy ya trippin. U come on here talkin like u want some high quality, professional shyt...then turn around and say it gotta be free? Sorry to tell you, but the promotion thing dont pay off no more unless your name carries weight.

May 6, 2002
Call a college. There are plenty of students willing to do internships.

Or get in good with the instructor and make it a class project.

Ha, thats the only way you'll get a free site...and it will most likely come out like crap.

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
naw dude I just quit my day job to do free websites. hit me up boss. I can make it extra saucy with bells, and whistles and all kinds of cool shit that none of these other cats could even brainstorm, like naked girls and stuff.

get at me.

Upheaval Design :: Now working for free!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
NAW FOR GET UPHEVAL'S DEAL.....MAN I'LL PAY YOU TO DO YOUR SITE, I'VE DONE A LOT OF FOLKS SITE, I CAN BE YOUR SERVER TOO, MAN I HOOK IT UP FOR ALL THE BIG DOGS, RAPALOT,DEFFJAM,RAPTALK.NET,DEFERROW,REAL REAL REAL AND MO REAL RECORDZ, TRU TAH LIFE GANGSTAZ FUM DA HOOD, JUS FAMILY, SIC WID IT, JIVE, CAPITAL REC, UNI, MAN THEY GIVE ME ALL KINDA CD, POSTERS...AND MY FAV. KEY CHAINS....SO I'M LACED, MAN I CAN GIVE YOU LIKE $400 TO DO THIS FOR YOU?
PLEASE LET ME DO THIS....UPHEAVL AINT GOT NOTHING ON MY OFFER, MAN EVEN Dubble Dose CAN OFFER YOU CENTS!!!!!!!....COME ON LET DO THIS I WANNA DO IT ....I NEED TO DO IT......I'M BEGGING YOU TO LET DO THIS FOR YOU.....I NEED THE PROMOTION TO THESE UNNAMED DJ'S...I GOTTA KEEP IT STREET YOU KNOW .....

Sep 5, 2004
yall str8 trippin i didnt say it had to be perfect, all the shit has to do is look nice u dont even have to spend time get a template and slap some shit on it.... but if u dont want to its all good and slowpoke u smartass :)

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
UP PO DEE DOO IS JUST MAD CAUSE I GOT THE MOST SKILL ...WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT USING MS WORD.... FOR GRAPHICS!!!!!!!, MAN I HAVE TURNED THE GRAPHIC WORLD UP SIDE DOWN....YA
MAN IT'S ALL THEM KEY CHAINS THAT THEY SEND ME...I HAVE SO MANY I HAD TO OPEN UP A ONLINE STORE (WITCH I DESIGNED....WWW.KEYCHAIN-KINGPEN-GANGSATZ.BIZ) MAN I SHIP 5K KEYCHAINS A WEEK....KKG 4 LIFE...AND MIND YOU THEY SUPPLY AS MANY AS I NEED.....FREE!!!!!!!!!!......MAN I'MA MAKE A MILL OFF THIS KEY CHAIN GAME...I CAN RETIRE AT 20 AND DO ALL THE MAJOR PLAYAS WEBSITES....FREE!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 5, 2004
lol yall harsh fo real, i didnt think someone would do it , but i tried.. haha :) but thnx for nothing..... rofl naww but fo real, i really didnt think no-one would do it, but i thought "hey why not ask, its the holiday season, maybe someone will feel realllll loving for me:)" but that didnt happen *slaps forehead and walks away*