Who are your favorite producers from the bay that you recomend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Its all good brotha I respect your opinion and honestly I dont care what people want and dont want me to do. Whether my album does good or not I wanna put out something that I'm proud of. I dont care about making millions of my shit. I do it for the love of the music and for my art and a way to express myself. Van Gogh didnt sell 1 painting while he was alive but he didnt just give up after his first painting didnt sell he kept at it and thats how ima do it. Not saying Im the best rapper in the world nor am I saying im the next so and so. I just want to put out something that I can be proud of and say I did something worthwhile and was something that I really wanted to do. and I dont care about spending money on my projects you get what you pay for and ima keep putting in my time, money, blood, sweat and tears into it no matter the cost. And I know theres no freebess in this game so you gotta do what you gotta do. You dont go into Michaels and demant free paint, a canvas and paint brushes for free right? So with that being said stay tuned for what I have in store breh
i can dig that bro...just trying to give some good advice

work on the craft for a while longer before spending money

Jun 1, 2011
the invasion camp always got slaps, if your lookin for that sound same with nic nac for that hyphy ish type thats big now but uh nima fadavis got slaps jeffro roblo mg bedrock meckanix and traxx fdr traxamillion all come with them slaps

May 8, 2011
What has he produced recently?
He did that "24" joint off the Danked Out album with Stevie & Philthy. He did alot of stuff on the Rydah & Fedx album, Joe Blow, Jacka, Lil Rue a whole bunch of songs Netta B etc.... I know the boy was locked up for awhile he is just probably starting to get stuff released now. There is a couple of monster tracks on the Krypto "Rare Breed" album coming in August. One to watch for is "Empire of The Gun" Krypto ft. Husalah, Krondon & Phil Da Agony.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
thank you everyone for your input I got a good idea of what kinda sound im looking for and ima look into all these producers more input is welcomed this project is not coming out anytime soon cause I gotta put out these 2 cds I got coming out plus my other label mates albums but best belive ima take my time with this album and want the best production possible and features that compliment me and get the artwork & music done right. thanx again

May 8, 2011
Get at Sean-T he always got tons of slappers and his business is A-1.
He chargin a pretty penny though if you dont know him, but definitely got some bangers I wish he would do more for up and coming artists. If you gonna get at him make sure you have somebody who knows him make the call and you will get it for at least half of what he talkin. Thats what my personal experiences with him have taught me over the years.

Mar 18, 2008
My stage/artist name is Ugly Ngga and Imma say my nigga Indecent The Slapmaster is the producer I recomend...he has a high activity and still makes top quality tracks, put out hella projects and works with independent artists that have a passion for their craft. He did 3 songs for me that have made it to the front of the 106KMEL Home Turf website...I been gettin' hella exposure from it. Also Idecent is the only producer I know who will also help you promote your track once you are finished...that was a key reason I wanted to work with him...I could tap into his fan base in Vallejo.

Illuminati Bay Area

http://www.kmel.com/pages/hometurf.html?article=9859307

Addicted To The Life

http://www.kmel.com/pages/hometurf.html?article=10031013

She 's A Killer

http://www.kmel.com/pages/hometurf.html?article=8593466