Who are you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2007
Im Jorge, this is the first forum ive ever used

im trying to be a psychologist... just wanted to through that in there

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm Jed. Bank teller. Affectionately referred to as "Ginger" not too long ago for my obviously red beard. I GET, I GET, I GET MONEY......And then hand it over to the client. Was once a revolutionary thinker in the forum world. Realized the err of his ways and strived to be a better person. Loves short haired puppies, big titties, Dorito's, canned pears. I'm 6'6", 295lbs. Old people, animals, kids and mother's love me.

I have a college degree in Applied Arts which equals out to 4 years spent at a 2 year college. 5 siblings. All but one older. Has functional and fun relationship with other siblings parents and has many wonderful nieces and nephews. Degree is going to be applied to psychology major, high emphasis on child and family dynamics with a minor in civil rights.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
My names SOE an you probably already know me.
Oh and I am a body man, I specialize in Automotive Repair and Technology. But really all i do is paint the cars in real life

Sep 29, 2007
Degree is going to be applied to psychology major, high emphasis on child and family dynamics...
sounds good
im still doing real basic level stuff
im taking an advanced placement course in high school now which will get my 101 out of the way
do you have any foundation in psychology already?

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
i'm the juggernaut... bitch...

naw... everybody probably knows me, i been postin on here for years now... just a regular cat, who raps, and tries not too be too much of an asshole to the memebers on this forum... but some of y'all try to bring it out of me...

plus i'm the famed winner of the one and only "strangemusicboardidol".. haha... for those that been around that long...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
sounds good
im still doing real basic level stuff
im taking an advanced placement course in high school now which will get my 101 out of the way
do you have any foundation in psychology already?
Well, my applied arts degree was only good for psych 101. Otherwise, I've had to venture out into other classes outside of my accredited courses. I've taken Abnormal Psychology which mostly pertains to imbalances and diseases i.e. narcissism, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and others. I've been frontlining my own studies on the criminal mind and other behavioral sciences like serial killers, addiction, chronic disorders like kleptomania, and phobias. The more I read, though, the more I take on those characteristics to better understand the disease.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Doing the mom thing. Loving it! Just started school back up. Took 3 semesters off to have another baby and get shit straight with Mark. Moved to Arizona. Dad had a series of strokes, so Mark took a job out here to be closer and I could take care of him. I'm homeschooling the boys, mainly b/c there's just too many fucking kids in public school today. 26 kids in a 1st grade class is just insane.

How bout you? New house huh? Married yet? Where's the babies?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I was homeschooled for many moons.
I used to not understand it and was almost opposed to it on a social aspect for a long time. But when it came time to put my 'life' in someone else's hands, I did some real research. It's amazing how much more a homeschooled child can learn. The boys are in football, baseball, karate and every club they want to be in (three each right now, with my oldest thinking about adding a fourth) and I'm not worried about their social interaction anymore. I also used to think homeschooling was just for religious reasons, but I've met so many homeschooling families that are non-religious, just like I am. It's really a good fit for our family. Plus their dad is a musician, so we are able to travel with his band whenever we need to too! It's really great!