Who are the Federation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2002
Who are the members of the group?
Is Rick Rock in the group? Does he produce all their songs?
Where are they from?
Have they dropped an album?
What happened to that group Cosmic Slop Shop?

Good lookin out.

Apr 18, 2003
GOLDIE... DOONIE,, AND STRESS ARE THE "MEMBERS" U HEAR... BUT THE FEDERATION RUNS DEEEEEP.. OUT THE FLATLANDS

RIC ROCK PRODUCES

NO ALBUM OUT YET

Jan 3, 2004
MAC-11 said:
GOLDIE... DOONIE,, AND STRESS ARE THE "MEMBERS" U HEAR... BUT THE FEDERATION RUNS DEEEEEP.. OUT THE FLATLANDS

RIC ROCK PRODUCES

NO ALBUM OUT YET
u silly they out the fields but not the flats at least not rock and gold i ll speak on wut i know

rock from the south but held a home studio off alaska shay used 2 live by there 2 wit ant (gold) and keylo but there was a time when them little niggas was on bristol 1 time 4 manky the nigga that inforced that kinsmoke shit.

gold an fam originally from n.y.

by the way kinsmoke beefed wit the flats tighten up

Apr 26, 2004
when i went to solano J.C. Every nigga that was claimin KinSmoke then is Clamin Federation now. B4 Fed i all you heard was kinsmoke this kinsmoke that in fairfeild.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
There are ATLEAST 20 posts in RECENT memory on this board about The Federation....I deleted the last post and u post up again? Dog just use the search tool cause this kinda shit just crowds the board with repetitive shit

Status
Not open for further replies.