who all know Noxious Nate?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
i respect what ur boy does, spreading tech to new people, but when he comes to a usually well informed board that same shit is just annoying

Feb 9, 2006
Especially when he doesnt know what hes talking bout most of the time. Like when he told me Jay-Z, Mariah carey, Fabulous, and Missy elliot were gonna be on everready

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
He unofficial street team for him here in oklahoma. he knows tech.

Yeah I know he gets a lil annoying sometimes, I don't know how official a blood he is, but he does fucc with a lot ofem out here.

Everybody in this music shit got their quirks but I can say this. for tech he's a grindaholic! that nigga is known to sew the whole city up with tech posters BY HIMSELF!

I doubt that he'll get signed to strange EVER. but I can't knock his hustle. he tries hard.

about the features that were supposed to be on everready . . . . tech WAS trying to get some of those features. some he got didn't include on the album. others hedidn't get.

Nate usually is on point about most shit when it comes to Tech but yeah since he ain't on strange he only gets the street team info. Dig?

Thanks though. y'all basically gave me the impression I thought yall had of him.

He still the homie but yeah. . . I know HAHA

Dec 5, 2005
Jun 23, 2003
noxious nate does not know how to run a fucking myspace profile. All he does is post bulletins to the point where it becomes so fucking annoying that all you can do is delete poor tech from your friends.

Personally I think he gives tech a bad name on myspace. He's from fucking OKLAHOMO!

techn9nehq said:
Oh dear God!

not obNOXIOUS NATE

Dude is homo
and that was fucking hilarious.