WHITENESS, WHITE PRIVILEDgE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2008
You don't got to buy it fool, those are quoted stats collected by the government of America fool. What do you mean, "black ppl use crack" according to those statistics, its WHITE ppl who are 8 times more likely to use crack than blacks... so wtf are you talking about??

It's "almost 50/50" because you've met black ppl that sell crack and not whites? So because you met maybe one black doode that sells crack, it must mean that all blacks sell crack and whites don't. wtf are you talkin about fool, you didn't collect data on a sample population of America did you? shut the fuck up, you have no argument here when you're making your "50/50" statistics up.

Good for you if you had to work for everything you own. That doesn't negate the fact that there's white privilege in America. Whether you acknowledge it or not, there is. Even if you're not the richest of rich white folk in this world, you've still got it better than the average black, hispanics or other non-white person who net worth equals yours. That's just the way it is, even if you personally don't think you've benefited from white privilege, you have.

You pulling statistics out of your ass and trying to use them as the basis for your argument just shows that you missed the entire point of what was written, how about you go back and re read the damn thing and get your facts straight.
Iam not making up shit that I see everyday. Why dont you go outside of your house for once. What do you do? Why are you crying? You cant sit there and tell me that people can not get out of the situation they are in. Most non-whites blame whites because they are to lazy to get up and get shit for themselves. You fall into one of those types of people. I dont have it better then your average human being. You have no clue about me, so go step your rap game up before you even think to speak to me. Iam not rich and Iam not poor. Iam just trying to live.

@EDJ- You are semi-racist against white people so anything you have to say to me is null and void.

@Tony- You need to read more of the post I directed at you. Yu obviously have no idea what the superego is. Go wikipedia that info.

I stated the facts that I see everyday. Some of you people must not get out much.

Dec 18, 2002
Iam not making up shit that I see everyday. Why dont you go outside of your house for once. What do you do? Why are you crying? You cant sit there and tell me that people can not get out of the situation they are in. Most non-whites blame whites because they are to lazy to get up and get shit for themselves.

Shut up, "Cracca."

@EDJ -- Very interesting video. I liked his speech. A lot of what he talked about was in a very good book, "A peoples history of the United States." I won't agree with you saying that this is something that we (if you mean we as in whites and blacks) because we do. Most people cannot articulate it like Tim Wise and end up sounding like "The Prince."

And when people start talking like that and fucking up the real dialog that should happen we create these retarded circular arguments that go nowhere.