White people dancing in movies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
Asians are in last place breh.

And you must not be looking. Then again I'm not one for the 250lb ghetto bootie so I'm probably biased. I like a nice, fairly big, and firm bootie on any woman... black, white, brown, whatever. I can't be dealing with 20 pounds of celluloid looking like the craters on the moon smiling at me and shit.

Then again, I'm white so that's probably why lol.
i dont like them fat sloppy worldstarhiphop asses either breh, i like my bitches in the middle as well

i dont even know why we're arguing... why dont we just fuck all bitches equally... for the kids breh... for the kids...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
nah breh, im a black man with a big dick, i just dont like fat bitches
same.

I don't like celulite bitches.

I like them skinnier so you can throw them around.

fat bitches you can't move them unless you are Fedor Emelianenko and nobody here is anywhere near that

sure big tiddies are great, but if you get a skinny bitch with big tiddies, win.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
nah breh, im a black man with a big dick, i just dont like fat bitches
i dont like them fat sloppy worldstarhiphop asses
I HEAR IT... BUT THERES A BIGG DIFERENCE BETWEEN A FAT ASS AND AN OHBEAST HEFFER... I NEVER SEEN A WHALE TAIL ON WORLDSTAR THAT I WOUDNT MOLEST...

BUT I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND NO1... I WAS PRETTY GERPED WHEN I WROTE THAT...

Feb 7, 2006
and theres a difference between a big ass and a wide ass. Alot of white girls with big assess have wide assess. When we talk about latina chicks and black chicks wit big bootys notice how they ass sits up even if their waist is small, its not a wide ass or a ass that slumps down and gets fat/big at the bottom.