White food

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
ok, so I was teasing someone about eatting stereotypical "black" foods, but then I was thinkin' what the hell is a stereotypical "white" food? I thought about it and we stole almost everything from someone else... and don't go listing off foods that're white I can think of those *rice, enriched bread...*

:beard:

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hamburgers...why the fuck is it called that if it's beef? whatt the fuccckkkkk...now i'm bout to hit up jack to get one fuck the dumb

Stealth

May 8, 2002
shit...there's italian, mexican, german, french, spanish, etc.

There's no white food, all food is based on ethnicity.

May 25, 2002
if you mean white as in Italian and Irish..then there a shit load to list...but if you mean AMERICAN food, well soul food is all american, fried chicken, candied yams, biscuits, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, gravy, Baked Turkey, and especially MEATLOAF is american, milk shakes. i mean go to an all American Diner and anything that is on that menu is usually ALL AMERICAN. but once again that is AMERICAN FOOD, not white food. white food can be Italian food, Irish Food, UK food. Black food doesn't have to be only SOul food either, i mean look at them niggas out in Ethiopia, there black..what are they eating?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

okay

where were cheeseburgers invented?

cheeseburg?

:classic:

slashmash00 said:
Black food doesn't have to be only SOul food either, i mean look at them niggas out in Ethiopia, there black..what are they eating?
oh coy!

Apr 25, 2002
You all are confusing color with ethnicity. Think about it...white food can be anywhere in the world that is home to white people. What you're really thinking is there is no such thing as UNITED STATES food. The states are made up of people from all around the globe thus the reason the food is based on meals from all around the globe.

When you think about it there is really no such thing as black food either. Black people came from africa so if anything is to be classified as black food then it's anything from africa.