White Fem Rap Artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Wassup

Im a white female rap artist trying to come up. Im doing my demo by the end of July or beginning of August. I have to go to HitWorks studio in Sac-Town (Sacramento) to do it. I also will have a bio ready and everything. I hear that A&R reps want some kind of "video tape" of you, you know, just showing yourself and showing the nieghborhood and all that. So that they can get kind of a glance of what you'd look like on stage or somethin. Is that true?

White Female Artists---

I think if your good enough and got tha talent then u can come up in the game. I dont think it should matter what color you are. Some people think it's a joke, some people think it could work. But if you have to sit there and discriminate on white female's rap music, then you must not be a true lover of hip hop if you can't even respect others musical talent...JUST because of who they are or what they look like. I think you can do anything if you put your mind to it. I respect every artist, even if I don't like their music.

What do you think about me comin up as a female white rap artist?

May 15, 2002
Why in the fuck is white people trying so hard to take the rap scene away from black folks? At first I didnt have a problem with white rappers until I heard a white boy say that white rappers are better than black rappers and all that bullshit. Since then I been like fuck 'em, let 'em all burn in hell if thats how they feel...

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^white people have taken everything from every culture since the beginning of time ... Where you been? ...

Anyway Step I aint hate'n on you but that's gotta be the 1st eminem sig i've ever seen lmao Nah but Em used to say when he was comin up and gettin that vanilla ice comparison that 'talent has no color' and I really do believe that ... But as a white rapper you dont have that chip on your shoulder that black rappers (or all rappers) do ... I mean what the fuck do you rap about? ... I gotta hear something ... But the sky's the limit if you got talent nah'm sayin ... good luck on your shit ... That's rick rock's studio your workin at right? ... Interesting ... Here's some shit to help you out if your lookin for a deal: http://www.getsigned.com
,http://www.bigslim.cjb.net (my site) ... You gotta generate some sort of buzz though

Aug 28, 2002
white rappers have to try harder then black rappers.. a white rapper has to be good as hell to make it, a black rapper can be whack and make it.. thats my outlook on it but i have no problem of beef with white or black rappers.. if your doin somethin you like why stop? do ya thang..

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Mista Sinista said:
Why in the fuck is white people trying so hard to take the rap scene away from black folks? At first I didnt have a problem with white rappers until I heard a white boy say that white rappers are better than black rappers and all that bullshit. Since then I been like fuck 'em, let 'em all burn in hell if thats how they feel...
First of all

i dont know who u been talkin to, but obviously not ne rappers thats too great. Just because u met a few bad cases of white people doesnt mean were all like that. I dont have nething against black people and im not trying to take nething away from ANYBODY. geezus christ, i just wanna rap.

well, thank yall for the advice and wut u thought. and no, i dont have ne audio. i barely have a computer, this shits gay as hell. lol...and im doin my demo in late july or early august...well late

-one-

May 15, 2002
@X-Kalibur....fuck that. I know u aint complaining about white rappers havin to work harder than black rappers. Just like they treat us the corporate field is the same way we treat them in the field of rap. The only white rapper that has my respect is Lil Wyte. Fuck the rest of them...they can die slow.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Hm, that sux u feel that way. And what X-Kalibur said is true. I dont really think you would understand since you are not of that enthnicity. ya noe wut i mean?

Dec 30, 2002
.Hey black peoplecome up with something so me n the clan can come and jack you!!!!

Don't be so fuckin sterotypical.

Look at it like this:
A black guy can be wack and get a deal.
SO can i white guy. Just because hes white he can get a deal. it works both ways.

This is the most uneducated, stereotypical rap conversation I've heard in awhile. Step, do the God damn thing baby. Holla at me HellawareRecords.com. Hip Hop has gotten bigger than race. Motherfucker's hate because jealousy and envy are a motherfucker. One love to all B-boys and b-girls.

Feb 8, 2003
Nobody is discrimnating, Ol Girl should stop posting in every forum that she is a white female rapper. Who gives a shit what color you are, Your introducing yourself wrong from the damn giddy up. For the future just put your music on here and shock everyone with your skills instead of setting yourself up for being looked at by your color. You don't see Dobad and Loki posting on here like I'm a white rapper instead they just bust your head with their tight tracks.

May 15, 2002
Once again....fuck that. Dont try to make it seem like Im all wrong. Them white folks always tryin to damn take over somethin. Let us have rap and the whole music game! White folks always wanna be a part of somethin. Them crackas was the main ones dissin rap when it first got popular and then when they see young black people gettin rich off of it, they want a part of it...that shyt dont fly with me!!! White folks dont love rap, it aint what live and breed, they just see it as a quick way to get paid. Its what "we" feel, our culture, we breed rap...white folks dont. Like they always do...they tryin to jack somethin else from a group of people!

Jul 5, 2003
Fuck the black and white issue. I'm Eskimo....straight from Alaska....but now I reside in $aKraMentO, CA. Music is music. There should be no barriers. Skin color shouldnt mean shit. All it is is pigmentation. Nothing more. Yet yall sit here and talk so much shit. Get over it. Its music. I got my album in the works as well. "Kold Weather" by me....$-K-Mo.