White Fem. Rap Artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Wassup

Im a white female rap artist trying to come up. Im doing my demo by the end of July or beginning of August. I have to go to HitWorks studio in Sac-Town (Sacramento) to do it. I also will have a bio ready and everything. I hear that A&R reps want some kind of "video tape" of you, you know, just showing yourself and showing the nieghborhood and all that. So that they can get kind of a glance of what you'd look like on stage or somethin. Is that true?

White Female Artists---

I think if your good enough and got tha talent then u can come up in the game. I dont think it should matter what color you are. Some people think it's a joke, some people think it could work. But if you have to sit there and discriminate on white female's rap music, then you must not be a true lover of hip hop if you can't even respect others musical talent...JUST because of who they are or what they look like. I think you can do anything if you put your mind to it. I respect every artist, even if I don't like their music.

What do you think about me comin up as a female white rap artist?

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
I THINK/KNOW IT CAN WORK OUT FOR YOU...ALL U HAVE TO DO IS PUT IN THE WORK AND KEEP DOING YOUR THING...THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT WILL LIKE YOUR SHIT...BUT THEN THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE WHO WILL HATE ON YOU TOO...

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
damn, yall make me feel like i got family! haha. thank you for not hating, i really appreciate it. im gonna do this and i got faith in myself. thank you guys agen.

SPROADIC---

i will holla at u and imma look @ ur site. thx, by tha way, how much u charge for a beat

Feb 8, 2003
It will work, only if you quit putting that white shit in every line you write. Your gonna make it hard for youself by always saying I'm a White Rapper. Just make your tracks and prove to everyone that you are tight, Instead of bullshiting around about being white.

Deuce Out

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
lol

naw, but its kinda hard comin out az WHITE female rapper. lol

imma stop tho, its not like im like..."WOO WHOO! IM WHITE! FEELS GOOD TO BE WHITE!" lol...im chill about it.

(warning): IM HIGH RITE NOW

seriously, late

-one-