WHITE DOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
DO YALL REMEBER THIS CAT HE WAS IN THE MURDER DOG ABOUT A YEAR AGO.HE WAS FROM DOWN SOUTH DO ANYONE HAVE THIS DUD TAPE OR DO ANY ONE NO IF HE WAS COOL.HE HAD A WHITE RAG AROUND HIS HEAD WITH A GREEN JERSEY ON?

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I downloaded one of his songs off'a Napster a couple years back, called Lay Ya Ass Down. It was terrible{{shakes head}}, that shit hurt my ears when I heard it. White Dog looks like a fuckin goofball.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yeah i remember that foo
he was the fourth member of the icy hot stuntaz
they kicked him out because he had a wack name

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i remember when it came out
i was at rasputins in SL and seen it in the used section
and on the case was a post-it stamp that read 'ahh hell naw.'

white dawg = deepeastoakland

187isjusta#

Hey Gangsta Eaight you a white Phillipino White Dog Eater from that Busta Capitol " Union City"

Frisco 4 Ever . Sucka Free 4 Life
Straight Outta Hunters Point

187isjusta#

Bitch ass Gangsta Eight you hatin on Deep East Oakland ? Why
you from weak ass Fremont. My niggas in Deep East Oakland is REal Ass Fuck

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

oh so you from hunters point now?
right after u made a post sayin frisco got nothin but punks
gay ass muthafucca
look like u the one on here doin' the turf hoppin n shit
just turn yo ass around and walk the fucc away

187isjusta#

Gangta Eight I aint turf hopping . Im straight outta H.P . You got me confused. You must be trippin hard on that Deep Easy Oaklnd nigga. I aint even acknowledge that the comments are about me, fella. But if you got beef with East Oakland then thats another story in its self. I just called you white dawg eater because you act like one. So if you wanna step to me , I aint the one, Nigga
H.P , Sucka Free 4 life

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

187isjusta# said:
Gangta Eight I aint turf hopping . Im straight outta H.P . You got me confused. You must be trippin hard on that Deep Easy Oaklnd nigga. I aint even acknowledge that the comments are about me, fella. But if you got beef with East Oakland then thats another story in its self. I just called you white dawg eater because you act like one. So if you wanna step to me , I aint the one, Nigga
H.P , Sucka Free 4 life
KICC ROCCS

:dead:

- SKS