@ White Devil

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
I would say that it is a representation of society's expectation of young women. You don't see young women trying to look like 40 year olds nowadays, or 40 year olds being proud to be that age.

Instead what you get is a society that glorifies teenage females and the teenage female body as the "Holy Grail" of femininity. Thats why you see 50 year olds going crazy on botox and other plastic surgery. Thats why you see girls going all out doing dumb shit so often. We don't ask very much of our kids these days. We tell our young women that their highest accomplishment possible is to be a diamond-studded vagina, and they're listening.

They aren't encouraged to think, reason, or innovate. They aren't encouraged to read, to learn, to self-improve, or be proactive. They are encouraged to be cell-phone chatting, TV watching, Top 40 music listening kids gone wild.

Girls being public skanks are not indicative of the way all girls are in general...they are society's creation. Thanks to Hollywood and a dead asleep mass media, this is a beast of our own creation. This is what we want, so this is what we get. The "Girls Gone Wild" generation.

And yes, top answer your first question, I give beauty pageants the same amount of attention I give Survivor, the E! Channel, Britney Spears, and Tom Cruise.
By any chance, do you listen to Michael Savage?

Dec 25, 2003
Yea. Heh.

Right before Nazi Hour and right after Corpse Molesters Weekly.

But I do agree with him on the whole "women are being taught to be whores" point. I think I heard him say that type shit once. But I've thought that for a long time.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
my bad I posted this thread and then didn't get on for like a week or something......
but yeah I was driving back from LAX on that day and caught some MIchael Savage....I hadn't really listenend to dude since he was on KGO 810 AM talk radio......and he did say a lot of outlandish shit.

He mentioned that nowadays, men and women are partaking in the "Homosexual Culture". Bascially saying that how nowadays, the goal for men, (and subsequently, women) is to sleep with as many people as possible without getting married or any type of commitment, saying this sentiment arose from gay men and their goal to sleep with as many people(men) as possible. He said men are effeminate these days, even checking out their own ass in the mirror much as a gay man or woman might do.

He also made mention of how women nowadays have changed. They think that being modern and a strong woman is to emulate a man, meaning they want to sleep around with no strings attached. That in one sense, they want to be head of the household, run things, and have a job, but at the same time they want to have the wife role and be taken care of. Since these two ideals confict, they end up with a male that is less than a real man. He basically said all of this to point out how the family structure in America is breaking down, how people are waiting longer and longer to get married, and longer and longer to have children within the context of a strong,loving, two parent household. He blamed the erosion of society in America on these new found ideals that young people are living today. Women are not going to find a good man from the club, and vice versa. It's a meat market.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I don't necessarily agree with him on all his points, but I do agree with the concept of some of the things he's saying.

He also mentioned, during that rant, how people in the US have their priorities screwed up, focusing on material items, with the culture being all about ME ME ME. He said the focus had been lost on what is important, which is raising good children with strong morals and values. But instead, with the ME ME ME culture, people are waiting longer and longer to not only get married, but to have children within the context of a loving, two parent household. Baby mamas need not apply is what I'm saying.

It's true in a way, because have you tried to find a quality woman out here? Near impossible, especially if you're the type of guy that doesn't want a woman that's been ran thru.

Responses are welcome.....

Dec 25, 2003
I am with you on alot of this shit.

And as far as a good girl...you'll find that the person who finds you is less a reflection of that person and more a reflection of yourself.

The company you keep, the image you project and the attitude you have immensely affect the type of people who will be drawn to you and who you will eventually hook up with. There are "good" women out there, just as there are good "men" out there. The key is to be patient and picky.

But I digress...

Oct 6, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:

And as far as a good girl...you'll find that the person who finds you is less a reflection of that person and more a reflection of yourself.

The company you keep, the image you project and the attitude you have immensely affect the type of people who will be drawn to you and who you will eventually hook up with. There are "good" women out there, just as there are good "men" out there. The key is to be patient and picky.

But I digress...
Usually I think you're full of shit... but that ^ makes a lot of sense...

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:

But I digress...
And you just hit on another point that Mr. Savage made during that 'speech'. He said that, due to the deteriorating morals of these young men and women nowadays, they just end up with a mirror image of themselves; another materialistic, vapid personality concerned with image and materialism, a consequence of what they are projecting.......Actually woke me up a bit, cuz I'm still in a mind state that respects and wants to bone multiple women.....Savage did provide a wake up call on that front, I'll have to admit.