Whispers In The Wind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2004
inasense206 said:
Latin Rose... she is from seattle.. i dunno what other projects shes on.. you can check her on a bunch of Undercaste projects

pz d
u got a list of undercaste projects? also u got a copy of the older u.a. album or know where i could pick it up?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Undercaste.com is a little dated right now, we're in the works of reworking it currently.

As far as Undercaste Projects...

Unexpected Arrival - My Life for Sale is out and doing well

Tru-ID - Stranded is out and him and KNDNM of Reingcraft will be at a booth at the Jam.

Ricky Pharoe - Civilized will be back from press like tomorrow. Featuring me... of course that's a keeper.

Then Speedy Gonzalez is coming up, he's recorded his album at Undercaste and has Latin Rose on it... plus Crytical and Unexpected Arrival.

And Grynch's album just got mixed/mastered and is looking to be back in August, featuring Unexpected Arrival.

Aquino's also got a new one coming out, it's real nice... Kurupt and Roscoe got down with him on a few tracks. A very smooth sounding album, from what I've heard so far. Definately worth picking up when it's ready.

Also, Reigncraft 5 is getting wrapped up right now and will release in August too.

A bunch of other projects are in the works for a hopeful 2005 street date.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Fridge said:
Undercaste.com is a little dated right now, we're in the works of reworking it currently.

As far as Undercaste Projects...

Unexpected Arrival - My Life for Sale is out and doing well

Tru-ID - Stranded is out and him and KNDNM of Reingcraft will be at a booth at the Jam.

Ricky Pharoe - Civilized will be back from press like tomorrow. Featuring me... of course that's a keeper.

Then Speedy Gonzalez is coming up, he's recorded his album at Undercaste and has Latin Rose on it... plus Crytical and Unexpected Arrival.

And Grynch's album just got mixed/mastered and is looking to be back in August, featuring Unexpected Arrival.

Aquino's also got a new one coming out, it's real nice... Kurupt and Roscoe got down with him on a few tracks. A very smooth sounding album, from what I've heard so far. Definately worth picking up when it's ready.

Also, Reigncraft 5 is getting wrapped up right now and will release in August too.

A bunch of other projects are in the works for a hopeful 2005 street date.
Thanks for the info. Fridge.

I am looking forward to Speedy's, Grynch's and the Reigncraft 5 albums alot.

Some of the others you listed I really haven't heard much of except a song or two but I will be sure to check them out. That is out of the list of ones coming out soon...I already got UA and that knocks...never really heard Tru Id before though.

Nuttkace

May 4, 2002
Big D.....we are out of those cd's.....I actually think Mr.D-sane has a couple copy's of that album lefted....So get at him....

Everybody else thanks for the love.....Whispers in the Wind is a dope ass song to just vibe the fuck out too.......

Mr.Nice Guy latin rose also sang on Neema's song that made Reign Craft.......First Sight