Whispers In The Wind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I definitely agree with you on that..

BTW, I finished that campaign Mo...I should be getting it back in a couple weeks.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
... I love the album... I just play it all the way thru.... I catch myself sometimes just stoppin' and listening, rewinding and listening ... some deep messages being delivered..

Mar 9, 2005
Yeah this track is one of my favorites on the album and definitely one of the realest songs I've ever heard. Simply incredible. Huge props Neema!

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, I agree completely. I've experienced the chills many times while listening to this track, and I actually wanted to make a thread about it, too. Beautiful work as I told you before, Neema. Keep it up homie.......

Nov 30, 2002
2nd fav on the album

1st is 22 years... i can relate to that shit toooooo well... its fuckin nutts... cept my experience has to do with my dad

definitely a tight album.. bumpin it at least once a day...

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Yes Neema gets my vote for the most improved rap artist in the Northwest. Honestly, I wasn't feeling that old album (the black one), and I also was really not feeling the Take Control Remix, I was a little puzzled as to how it got so much hype, I just wasn't feelin the man.

That being said, his latest album really impressed me, both his spits and also the beats from Isaac. I wasn't expecting anything close to what I was expecting from some other albums that dropped recently, yet his is right up there with Crytical, Tru-ID, Framework & Twin-G. Great job Neema at getting better as you get older.