While you were sleeping

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2020
drive.google.com
Ooop, you woke up, you cheeky monkey. Before, you were asleep, and you had a quiet sleep. You don’t remember anything from sleeping, you stayed in bed for a bit and relaxed, and you fell asleep, as usual.

As you don’t remember anything, you don’t remember imagining anything. But now, you are conscious, your imagination is working again.

But if you fall under the other cases, before, you were asleep, and you had either dreams or nightmares. You do remember those from sleeping, and you did imagine these dreams or nightmares also, it seems to me, since you are honestly saying so. You will need to read through the text for your cases to be covered, for now I will say that you need patience to have fun.

You will need to use the following perspective/viewpoint. It is you, and then it is the rest. What is the rest? The rest is everything minus you. (rest= everything – you). Why this perspective? Because you don’t know exactly where you, stop being you, and the rest begins. On your skin, there are old little parts of you (named cells), which have already disconnected from you, they have died. Now, they are simply physically attached to you until you clean yourself (shower/bath usually), when some of those old little parts of you get removed. But there are not just little parts of you which live on your skins, there is other small life living on your skins as well. Within some limits, this is what constitutes a healthy you, outside of those limits unhealthy things happen to you. You could verify this by trying to cut yourself, but there really isn’t any reason to do so, is there?

So, we will say the following. When you are conscious, you imagination is still working to guide you to specific ends you are looking for. For example, any movement that you do with your body, requires more imagination if it is a new move, less if you have done something similar to this movement before, up to the point where your imagination meets your emotions/senses/instincts. You can verify this yourself by moving around in the place your are.

When the ends towards which you are using your imagination are fun to you, your imagination works best, as your emotions/senses/instincts are free. When these ends are not fun to you, your imagination gets stuck, as you emotions/senses/instincts are trying to find something fun to do. You can verify this yourself by trying to do things which are not fun to you, but there really isn’t any reason to do so, is there?

And then it is the rest. And the rest to you is accessible, by understanding what seems to be happening around you. To start with what seems to be happening around you, try the following. Pick a coin choose a side, and flip it. After you decide you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right, all the time, and you come back to the rest of us, I have the following question for you. Regardless of how many times you actually had to do this yourself, before you came back to the rest of us ( it could be 0 or more), why didn’t you come back earlier? What do I mean by that? Now that I am writing this, you are not here, if you could know what happens next, why didn’t you come now to tell me about it?

So, this isn’t what seems to be happening around you. Something else is happening. What is that? It is exactly that, something else than anything you can imagine. When your emotions/senses/instincts work within something else, as it happens when you move around, your ends (when you move around your end is wanting to move around), are met. When they don’t, since something else than anything you can imagine is happening around you, you have to change your ends, or you don’t have fun.

Here, if you were patient, comes the places for the ones who before were asleep, and had either dreams or nightmares. In either of these cases, your imagination was working during sleep, and you weren’t completely unconscious, as you can remember what seemed to be happening around you as you were imagining in your sleep.

If you fall under the category of dreams, I have little to write, I had dreams myself in the past, they were fun, but I prefer a quiet full sleep. But this could be just my preference, so have fun and be careful.

If you fall under the category of nightmares, by the definition of the word, these conscious memories weren’t fun to you, and your imagination was working in a way that you, according to your emotions/senses/instincts don’t like. And if you imagine that this is what seems to be happening around you, why are all the rest of us having a quiet sleep or dreams? So what you imagine isn’t what seems to be happening around you, and only you can correct that, but you have to do it, in a way that is fun for the rest of us, right?

How? By using common sense. What is that? What I am trying to do here writing this text.

So let’s return to the ones who had a quiet sleep or dreams. What seems to be happening around you is still something else, than anything you can imagine. If you wonder why, do the experiment with the coin above, I am still writing here, to give you a second chance, just in case, but you still are not here.
And if you by any chance fall under the category whose quiet sleep or dreams, are built upon the nightmare of others, I have the following to write.
1)Powerful people are good at having others believe they are powerful. When other stop believing that, powerful people become less powerful, quite quickly.
2)When something else is happening, and others start forgetting how powerful, powerful people are, then, powerful people quickly try to remind them, because à back to 1)
3)Because of this, what is no ones problem in society, becomes everyone’s problem in society. Why? Because some jokers are sad, and this is funny. Why? Because others aren’t and they are useful to society.

And who am I, writing all the above? I am no one really, the above is just common sense to me, isn’t it to you?